XSplit Local Recording

Hello Guys and girls, hope one of you could help me out ^^ I am running a AMD Phenom II X6 1055T, ATI HD6970, 8 GB Ram. I am localy recording Chivalery in 1080p or 720p with XSplit, but when I look over the footage in VLC or Media Player, the footage doesn't look as sharp as it should when I move around. The text gets blurry and hard to read etc. Anyone knows what the problem might be? Thanks for any good tips

youtube.com/watch?v=sU7Vjtbeb6E&feature=plcp At the 1:50, you'll see what I am talking about ^^
    Last edited by Dudex; 2012-12-05 at 02:23 AM.

Either you're not encoding at a high enough bit rate or xsplit is dropping frames due to the CPU being capped out and not being able to capture the frames (hence the pixelation). What you're seeing is the codec trying to make up for the low quality recording due to too low a bitrate/dropped frames, set your bitrate to 14000 for local (xsplit's max), if you still have that problem, you'll need to either upgrade your CPU or HDD (Don't know your full setup so I can't say either way)