1. #1

    Getting an infraction for a non sense reason!

    After commenting on a health and wellness thread saying "Bro do you even lift, you should watch Swifty the best warrior" I got contacted by a moderator saying I should refrain from posting non beneficial comments, I beg to differ I clearly asked the man who was looking to lose weight if he lifted, implying if he is accustom to the gym and proper technics of using gym equipment, I also directed him to Swifty who is notorious for posting health and wellness videos on his youtube page. I just felt like I had to make this post so moderators can carefully look at a comment before judging. Thats all.

  2. #2
    I wouldn't worry about it. Infractions mean nothing.

    BAKALAKADAKA
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

    WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Legendary! Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,173
    Maybe you shouldn't use memes if you want your posts to be taken seriously.

  5. #5
    High Overlord Curoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    Posts
    155
    "

    Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

    If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

    Bans can now be appealed. More information on how to do that is provided in the private message you'll receive when banned."

    /thread

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Baylife
    Posts
    9,534
    If you have any issues with moderator actions, please send a PM to Sunshine or Boub. Discussing them in public is, as others pointed out, against the guidelines.

    Closed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •