Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiquihuite View Post
    Wow really? So I farmed up 50+ boxes for nothing? (Proudmoore-US)

FML

Interestingly enough, I tried CRZing with a bunch of boxes to Cenarius(PVE) and Area52(PVE) and the box contents did NOT change. Is this specific to Malganis? That'd be incredibly bizarre...
    I think it may be specific to the CRZ cluster that Malganis belongs to. Earlier this afternoon I farmed over 100 boxes with no blind fold. Heard the Malganis rumors from a few friends but being Alliance I ended up spending the next 20 minutes trying to find a level 90 Alliance player on Malganis (no small feat) who could RealID me over. Sure enough he invited me and the first box I opened had a blind fold. Had 3 different people add him, all got RealID'd over and each person found a blind fold within 4 boxes. Was pretty bizarre seeing as between the 4 of us we had easily passed 600 boxes total.

I made a fairly elaborate guide on wowhead for rank 8-10 in the Brawler's Guild plus the twelve optional bosses if it helps anyone out there. I am not eligible to post links yet, but it is guide no. 1696.

Been doing Blingtron every day since patch, and still don't have his damn thing. It's basically the only one I need, ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by jetersky View Post
    Anyone else having issues with Ahoo'ru giving multiple divine circle stacks from a single orb?
    Yes, not only getting 3-4 stacks from single orb but getting stacks even outside of the circle. Cloak of shadow, ran through without stacks and at the very moment CloS drops I get a few stacks from new orbs. It's definately bugged atm and wiping to 10-15% because of that made me just frustrated enough to stop trying until it's fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    Yes, not only getting 3-4 stacks from single orb but getting stacks even outside of the circle. Cloak of shadow, ran through without stacks and at the very moment CloS drops I get a few stacks from new orbs. It's definately bugged atm and wiping to 10-15% because of that made me just frustrated enough to stop trying until it's fixed.
    I wouldn't count on it getting fixed, I mean Disruptron (as far as I know) still has invisible discs flying around, damaging people without a combat log entry.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    According to statistics in the Brawler arena, most bosses have like

Boss 100 - 70 Player
    or
    Boss 40 - Player 20
    or even
    Boss 80 - Player 90

On the rank 8 and 9 bosses.

BUT

HEXOS has

Boss 1600-100 Player

This is insane. Hexos is INSANE, This one need a serious nerf, this is the hardest mob in the entire Brawler, and make Disruption look easy. No idea what Blizzard was thinking here.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I wouldn't count on it getting fixed, I mean Disruptron (as far as I know) still has invisible discs flying around, damaging people without a combat log entry.
    Yeah, but for all intents and purposes, Disruptron is an optional boss, while Ahoo'ru is required to progress to rank 10. Plus, the bug was non-existent as of a few days ago, so theoretically it should be an "easy" fix. Hopefully...

Quote Originally Posted by jetersky View Post
    Yeah, but for all intents and purposes, Disruptron is an optional boss, while Ahoo'ru is required to progress to rank 10. Plus, the bug was non-existent as of a few days ago, so theoretically it should be an "easy" fix. Hopefully...
    The whole of Brawler's Guild is pretty 'optional' if you ask me.

In any case, if fixing Disruptron took them well over half a year, I wouldn't expect a fix for Ahoo'ru any time soon.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-06-03 at 10:54 AM.
    WCL

Deleted
    Hexos was the only one giving a challenge. The rest were just pushovers, and that was with 511 dps gear. Dont nerf Hexos, buff the others!

This might be a dumb thing to ask, but has anyone found a way to "exploit" a kill on Razorgrin as a warrior? I would like my epic brawler shirt, but I don't think Blizzard will hotfix this fight for us anytime soon (just as it took them half a year to fix disruptron). There has to be a warrior that has done this.

Deleted
    Anyone else found that GG Engineering is pretty much impossible without a lot of luck? I have average 24ms, and when the rockets appear, I can literally not avoid it unless i'm already on the move, it is literally a case of: The graphic appears and grows to full size, when the graphic has grown to full size the rocket lands almost instantly (milliseconds after). You may say "stay on the move then", but If I try that, I can't beat the enrage because I can't get a rocket to hit the guy. (Plus if he spawns a rocket in-front of me i'm still buggered anyway).

Seriously hope this is a bug, until this point i'd wiped twice EVER in Brawlers guild, i'm on about 10 deaths now

Quote Originally Posted by Prue View Post
    I made a fairly elaborate guide on wowhead for rank 8-10 in the Brawler's Guild plus the twelve optional bosses if it helps anyone out there. I am not eligible to post links yet, but it is guide no. 1696.
    Heres your link.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1696

Not a bad guide btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    Anyone else found that GG Engineering is pretty much impossible without a lot of luck? I have average 24ms, and when the rockets appear, I can literally not avoid it unless i'm already on the move, it is literally a case of: The graphic appears and grows to full size, when the graphic has grown to full size the rocket lands almost instantly (milliseconds after). You may say "stay on the move then", but If I try that, I can't beat the enrage because I can't get a rocket to hit the guy. (Plus if he spawns a rocket in-front of me i'm still buggered anyway).

Seriously hope this is a bug, until this point i'd wiped twice EVER in Brawlers guild, i'm on about 10 deaths now
    I've killed him with a ping of over 50ms multiple times and never had that issue.

I hear there's a bug in regards to players' hitboxes in Brawler's Guild however. It's that same bug that's causing people to take 3 stacks of Divine Circle on Ahoo'ru.
    WCL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I've killed him with a ping of over 50ms multiple times and never had that issue.

I hear there's a bug in regards to players' hitboxes in Brawler's Guild however. It's that same bug that's causing people to take 3 stacks of Divine Circle on Ahoo'ru.
    Well, a bug that I know for fact on GG Engineering is that sometimes the red circle doesn't appear. The only attempt I had him on 20% (with a decent time left on the range) I got hit by one that didn't show. (I confirmed it after seeing it on my most recent try as well)

Bashiok just responded to my tweet about the broken blindfold boxes. He said "Thanks will pass that along" (edit: source here - https://twitter.com/PupetShoJustice/...13072412205056 )

Hopefully this means we will get a fix in the near future.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

it worked on tichondrius

ugh stupid book just drop from scenarios already, I want my epic shiirt

It's a challenging fight, but not too bad with practice. You have to understand that you're pretty much past the point where Brawling is a "profitable" pursuit. Expect to die a lot on the harder fights, especially on Hexos, Nibbleh, Ahoo'ru, Disruptron, and possibly others depending on your class and gear level.

That said, I've never had any issues with the rockets, but I *think* the circles disappear a short time before the rockets land. You might need to keep an eye out for that.
    Chiqaboom / Proudmoore-US

I had an issue on GG where landing marker for missiles would appear, then disappear and the rocket land shortly afterwards. I needed to zoom in a lot in order to "fix" that. Might try it out if it's the same issue.

Anybody on Mal'ganis who can take me over to your realm for the blind hero darkmoon fair bug?

Anybody who was a char on Mal'ganis please add Torchbringer#1660

Quote Originally Posted by Chiquihuite View Post
    It's a challenging fight, but not too bad with practice. You have to understand that you're pretty much past the point where Brawling is a "profitable" pursuit. Expect to die a lot on the harder fights, especially on Hexos, Nibbleh, Ahoo'ru, Disruptron, and possibly others depending on your class and gear level.

That said, I've never had any issues with the rockets, but I *think* the circles disappear a short time before the rockets land. You might need to keep an eye out for that.
    I've only had issues with Hexos (my mouse is garbage) and Ahoo'ru of the new ones. I 2 shot Nibbleh because I got stuck in a corner after forgetting to put walk on. I died once to the ground smash guy because I didn't have a stun up to stop the instakill one.