Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh, sweet, never even noticed you get a title for beating them all - Thanks for pointing that out

Anyway, here's the video of Disruptron I promised:

Good luck fellow brawlers!

If you don't want to miss your turn, there's an addon on Curse called Brawler that will ding like NPCScan when you are next in line.

How would you guys feel about normalizing the item level in brawler guild fights just like for challenge modes? Personally I would like it if it center around knowing mechanics/not standing in fire, instead of needing heroic raid dps gear to pull off the later fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HenshiEE View Post
    Oh, sweet, never even noticed you get a title for beating them all - Thanks for pointing that out

Anyway, here's the video of Disruptron I promised:

Good luck fellow brawlers!
    That was a really great kill man especially as frost. Very impressive and fun to watch. I have to thank you I used the positioning in your video to get my kill on Disruption, getting me my 4/4.

I found saving my cds til the end really helped get through the berserk as quick as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    The boss starts off with an add in 2 corners that shoots 3 sound discs out at a time. These do around 150k damage. The boss also casts a static spell, which does the same.

There's also an add in the middle with around 7mill HP, which I think controls the lasers that go across the floor. There are 3 lasers going across the floor, each of which fades in and out.

When the laser is fading out, it will do less damage, and when it is at it's brightest, it will one shot you. You need to avoid all this shit while dpsing the boss (Which is the only mob that moves). The timing on moving through the lasers is very strict.

Not sure if this helps anything.

want some more information about brawlers.........???

Deleted
    Within the last 30 minutes i've noticed Disruptron is now melee'ing me :S Has anyone else noticed this yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    How would you guys feel about normalizing the item level in brawler guild fights just like for challenge modes? Personally I would like it if it center around knowing mechanics/not standing in fire, instead of needing heroic raid dps gear to pull off the later fights.
    I think it's the correct way to go. They said they were going to use it fairly often since they have the technology down now - It seems odd that they didn't use it in a palce like this where hitting the enrages is so vital.

To all the Hunters complaining about Millhouse Manastorm: I just killed him as a Hunter so it's completely possible.

On a side note there is a server-wide message that pops up when you kill all of the rank 8 bosses but it looks like this to people:

[Promethieus] has earned the achievement !

There is no actual feat of strength for a realm first, but it seems there is that server wide message that they forgot to take out when Blizzard actually took out the realm first feat of strength.

Curious to hear if any melee have done Disruptron without the levitate bug yet?

Overall finding it a nice challenge so far. A real pain with 200ms+, but looking forward to when it actually dies without using a stupid bug.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Curious to hear if any melee have done Disruptron without the levitate bug yet?

Overall finding it a nice challenge so far. A real pain with 200ms+, but looking forward to when it actually dies without using a stupid bug.
    I'm pretty convinced he's not doable as a horde melee at this time due to the bugs and the slight elevation differences on the arena floor rendering Levitate useless most of the time.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Just got Zen'shar down as a 502 SV hunter. It was quite easy, to be honest. 5-ish Multi-Shots took care of the small adds at start with pre-pot and then it was pretty much smooth sailing from there. Ended up on 127k dps at the end of it, with some time left until the enrage I think. The recent hunter changes giving them unlimited mobility helped a ton.

Deleted
    http://oi49.tinypic.com/25zt7ye.jpg

No levitate was used

No kings, no crit, no atp buffs

I hate my life

I do not understand why sometimes Epicus Maximus fucks up the CD on the big cast of the shark.
    I've encountered the problem like six times.
    Epicus Maximus is lazering the ground and before the end, cast the blue wave spell. And of course, my CS is on CD from the last interrupt.
    Any explication on this? Too much DpS? Too low DpS?

Deleted
    http://oi50.tinypic.com/30iw8dy.jpg

4AM, ONLY FLASK AND SELF BUFF.

THANK YOU RNG GODS

only took me 500+ wipes !

Quote Originally Posted by Psychokwak View Post
    I do not understand why sometimes Epicus Maximus fucks up the CD on the big cast of the shark.
    I've encountered the problem like six times.
    Epicus Maximus is lazering the ground and before the end, cast the blue wave spell. And of course, my CS is on CD from the last interrupt.
    Any explication on this? Too much DpS? Too low DpS?
    It happened again again all the evening...
    That's pretty tricky, considering I can only interrupt from time to time... :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post

THANK YOU RNG GODS

Congrats man that's the first non-exploit melee kill I've seen, very impressive.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2012-12-15 at 10:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had the ilvl some people have here

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post

THANK YOU RNG GODS

Grats, I didn't think it was possible for melee without levitate/ so this is impressive
    What was your ilvl at the time? I am ilvl 495 rogue and I don't believe it is doable for me right now

Deleted
    501 ilvl Enhancement Shaman, got 4 piece bonus and legendary gem.

Its odd blizzard does this buy/drop method for getting brawlers guild invites to control the flow of players from getting to large in there. But then they use the cross realm thing so every sever has to combine their lines with other servers.