Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Disruptron is 99% impossible for melee. The 1% is when the stars align and he stays on the north wall instead of running straight through the center like he does on every other attempt, it's infuriating. The only way to do this bullshit is hope the center turret bugs and never fires. This is in the alliance arena where you can't see shit anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    Disruptron is 99% impossible for melee. The 1% is when the stars align and he stays on the north wall instead of running straight through the center like he does on every other attempt, it's infuriating. The only way to do this bullshit is hope the center turret bugs and never fires. This is in the alliance arena where you can't see shit anyway
    Well as Enhance it didn't really matter where he went as long as i was always on top of him and the center turret never fires above 35% HP.

For the ultimate mario phase I took advantage of Ascendance and all my CDs to burn him at range in a place where the discs don't run into me.

The penta turret can activate at any time. I've been doing this shit all night and it can be the first one he chooses. It's also the turret most prone to shooting buggy invisible discs. If you don't grossly overgear the enrage timer you're shit out of luck if he chooses to beeline across the center of the room sub 35%. Either follow him and die or eat the fire.

I started again the arena today, I was and still am rank 8 with 2 rares killed. I'm on disruptron and epicus.

I am fire mage 495 ilvl.

Diruptron seems fun to me, as when I die it's my own fault. So far I burned him down 9% so it's a matter of tries to win against him.
    However I can find any way to kill Epicus, or even being close.
    By best attempts with luck on crits and combustion bring me around 20-22% of his life. I cannot seem to find a good way to do it. Plus, on Epicus, the spell Blue Crush is fucked up. Sometimes Epicus doesn't do it after a lazer, sometimes it stops the lazer to do it, sometimes he does two Blue Crushes within 10 seconds so I cannot counterspell. As I understand, normally he would do Blue Crush just after a lazer, but he surprises me every 2 or 3 tries by doing something odd.

I would gladly receive any advice for Epicus

You're ranged bro. just outrange all of the mechanics and lawl him to death, no need to interrupt.

Behold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haHMun0FFYA

Thanks for the video ! That is an interesting approach.
    Indeed, even if I am already maximizing my stillstanding casting time, I am runnning a lot.
    But I don't think I can simply stand up like you and tank Epicus. I get a ton of damages simply by the biting.

I might have missed this somewhere, but does anyone know if the bosses will be buffed with 5.2?

Finally killed Disruptron. The central turret bugged in my favor for once and stayed off instead of shooting me in the fucking face with invisible bullets. Don't give a shit how legit it is since he was camping the middle of the room again

youtube.com /watch?v=Y1BOhOl8tj8 502 ilvl rogue, no levitate, no center totem not spawning resulting in a free kill
    killed the way blizzard designed it to be killed, took ~330 attempts to get down.

Killed everything easily on my hunter but have been stuck with only Disruptron left for a few weeks now on my frost DK.
    I have no problems meeting the enrage even without army now that I "perfected" my rotations and cooldown usage, but I always get gibbed during the madness phase. Thanks for that movie Jdance, at least I know there is hopes for horde melee killing it. This is actually the first non-levitate melee movie I've seen. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    youtube.com /watch?v=Y1BOhOl8tj8 502 ilvl rogue, no levitate, no center totem not spawning resulting in a free kill
    killed the way blizzard designed it to be killed, took ~330 attempts to get down.
    doesnt have to run out for the stun

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    doesnt have to run out for the stun
    as far as I know there are no melee that have to run out for stuns if you spec/glyph properly.

besides a warrior which will charge stun
    Last edited by Jdance; 2013-02-18 at 01:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    as far as I know there are no melee that have to run out for stuns if you spec/glyph properly.

besides a warrior which will charge stun
    Doing so results in a very noticeable DPS loss (like 1% wipes)

Has anyone noticed that levitate no longer seems to work on Disruptron? On top of that, it seems like the hit detection is now even worse than it was in 5.1.

tryd it yesterday on horde side and levitate did not work.

anyone else had this `?

Deleted
    FINALLY killed Disruptron as a Retribution Paladin! Such a horrible fight for melee, and killed it legit so I'm absolutely buzzing off it! Thank god for bubble right at the end, and rocket boots to jump over the really dodgy double lasers with a tiny gap between them.

Blasting through randomised rank fights with no queue times isn't too bad for money either.

Deleted
    FINALLY!

Brawlers guild is making a come back in 5.3!

http://www.wowhead.com/news=211685/5...d-improvements

[PTR brawler's guild rank 8-9]

first impression, the first 7 are tuned pretty perfectly, they dont need any changes.

its the last guy... ahoo'ru

this guy is ridiculous.

its easy to do 13 million dmg in 2 minutes, but the problem is all the crap you have to do within these 2 minutes while doing all the damage required.

this fight needs to be tuned down a bit, or i just need to wait until im not in 522 IL gear and am in at least 540 =/.

or be a hunter and cheese the fight lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDiVTuVpaSM

It's really not that bad, i did it with a 522 ilvl right there. You need to handle the angel phase perfectly (which I didn't even do here)

10+ Year Old Account
    The shirts, the shirts. Must...get those shirts!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.