Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    youtube.com /watch?v=Y1BOhOl8tj8 502 ilvl rogue, no levitate, no center totem not spawning resulting in a free kill
    killed the way blizzard designed it to be killed, took ~330 attempts to get down.
    you sir, are a sick beast. congratz to that kill, very impressive.

I've been working on Disruptron for a little while now and I've noticed something that maybe not too many people have paid any mind to. You are able to walk through the lasers at some point. I havn't been able to get exactly when you're able to down yet, but it does look like there's a couple different methods of getting through the lasers. Running through them might be a better option for us melee. My queues are quite long so it is hard for me to test some of these things but from what I've gathered there's a bright light looking particle in the centre of the beams. When that light is out you might be able to walk through them. If someone else is able to test this out too that would be cool. I'll be back when I've found out exactly how to get through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Disability View Post
    I've been working on Disruptron for a little while now and I've noticed something that maybe not too many people have paid any mind to. You are able to walk through the lasers at some point. I havn't been able to get exactly when you're able to down yet, but it does look like there's a couple different methods of getting through the lasers. Running through them might be a better option for us melee. My queues are quite long so it is hard for me to test some of these things but from what I've gathered there's a bright light looking particle in the centre of the beams. When that light is out you might be able to walk through them. If someone else is able to test this out too that would be cool. I'll be back when I've found out exactly how to get through them.
    You're able to move through them when they "phase out" as they move along the arena. However this method requires great timing and execution to pull off.

On another note, I finally killed Disruptron and completed my achievement on Sunday. Took a little bit over 100 attempts spent refining my strategy and such, with several sub 10% wipes. Never again will I have to revisit Brawler's arena until 5.3 drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not been able to find this answer anywhere but...

Is it possible to have a 'brawl fight' ( where everyone queued gets thrown into the arena ) while you're working on one of the rank 8 bosses?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I've not been able to find this answer anywhere but...

Is it possible to have a 'brawl fight' ( where everyone queued gets thrown into the arena ) while you're working on one of the rank 8 bosses?
    Yes, but it won't give you credit if you kill it.

Deleted
    As a melee dps class with no dots. I would like to say the following:

fuck. disruptron.

That is all

Can't kill disruprtron. He's my last one and I can't anywhere near close to killing him. I look like such a pro dying in the air over the lasers.

Been trying a lot on my hunter, but once I get sub 35% and he activates everything I'm screwed. Plus the fact that I can't recover from a mistake makes it a very annoying fight. The little self healing I can bring is not enough for the dmg in there. For that reason I went on my considerably worse geared elemental shaman, started from rank 1, and managed to kill disruptron last night. Amazing feeling to finally get the kill, but the fight is too harshly tuned imo.

I believe that this is gonna be a silly question, but you can't start rank 9 bosses until you defeat disruptron & co.? This little @#(! is testing my nerves. Especially I play a monk so there is no option to play ranged

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye I also have a silly question in a similar manner to the one above, I'm currently Rank 9 and only need 1 boss, that stupid one with the lasers. No matter what I do I can't jump over the lasers without taking damage. But can I still progress onto rank 10 without killing him? I can burst the boss down to about >30% but just end up dieing. I have no self healing apart from coldsnap/caut.

Deleted
    Just got to rank 10. Anyone has a list of where to get the special cards?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRas View Post
    Just got to rank 10. Anyone has a list of where to get the special cards?
    No list but I know few:

- Buy a card to kill regular Bruce, you'll get a questitem from it.
    - 5.3 Barrens weekly gives an item that you can turn in for a card.
    - Fishing pools in Pandaria has a chance for one.
    - Random scenario reward bag has a chance for one.
    - Dancing with the Grandpa grummle in Kun-Lai gives you one.
    - Guildie got the Blingtron 3000 one from a LFR bag.
    - Killing the battle pet Doopy in Northrend gives you one
    - Someone one you can get one from your farm in Halfhill but haven't confirmed it.

Edit: http://www.wowhead.com/news=212009/n...t-in-patch-5-3 Just select the quests and see what their prequest is and it's fairly obvious.

These are all different ones btw.
    Last edited by mmoc0b02ba1114; 2013-05-22 at 04:25 PM.

the burlap grind drops another for boom boom

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daear View Post
    No list but I know few:
    - Guildie got the Blingtron 3000 one from a LFR bag.
    I got my Blingtron 3000 card from a present from Blingtron 4000.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    Alright, I have them all except the Blind Hero now. Tried Illidan and the dude in SSC as well as all NPC with "the Blind" suffix, but no luck.

Any ideas?

Alright, I have them all except the Blind Hero now. Tried Illidan and the dude in SSC as well as all NPC with "the Blind" suffix, but no luck.

Any ideas?
    are splat and the bear from scenario bags?

Deleted

Any ideas?
    Could you please make a list - which card was looted from where?

Deleted
    Grandpa: /dance with the NPC of same name in Kun Lai
    Master Boom: Grind mobs on the Burlap Grind daily quest in Kun Lai
    Splat: HC Scenario bag
    Dippy+Doopy: Pet battle fight in northern Icecrown
    Ro-Sham: Seed and harvest
    Mingus: Pandaria Arch
    Ty'thar: Buy with Radical Mojo
    Razorgrin: Fish in Pandaria pools
    Mecha-Bruce: Buy and use Bruce challenge card
    Blingtron: From Blingtron
    Bear: I think I got it after the new quest lines
    Blind Hero: ????????????????????
    Last edited by mmoc58ecfb2e10; 2013-05-22 at 11:14 PM.

Anyone try finding the Blind Hero with the Four Senses brew?

Deleted
    any tips on how to beat nibbleh as melee? his hitbox just seems WAYYYYY too small?