Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Razorgrin isn't actually as hard as people make it out to be for melee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrR1Dll7J0o
    Try it as a warrior.

Obviously, it's not that hard with a properly geared dk/paladin because you have ranged attacks, and dk have also army of the dead.
    Yeah, if you can sustain 50k+ dps without being in melee range, you can kill him.
    Right now, it seems impossible as a warrior.
    You only have access to Stormbolt, (Heroic/Shattering) Throw, Thunderclap, Heroic leap and (Dragon Roar/Bladestorm/Shockwave). The only attack which does not have at least a 30s cooldown are Throw (haha...) and Thunderclap, which requires rage.
    You can't beat the enrage with this. Maybe if you are 540+ ilvl, have a pretty good rng and find a very clever way to deal more damage, maybe there's a way.
    But that's clearly not how the fight is supposed to be handled.

Tl;dr: It's doable with some melee classes. Not with a warrior.

Am I the only melee pulling their hair out at Nibbleh?
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Toggle walk on and back peddle around the room while attacking him, make sure to curve the corners slightly so he doesn't run over his own slime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Razorgrin isn't actually as hard as people make it out to be for melee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrR1Dll7J0o
    I see you use a ton of DK-only abilities, AND you back off half way because you got purgatory. Any other melee would have died when you got hit.

So... yea, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

@This
    Yeah I do that.
    Rabsies
    "Just play the game"

I'm currently tring him.
    Pretty hard, but doable.
    Bind you "walk", enable it when you're going straight but disable it in the corners. It helps a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm stuck at Battletron currently with my frost DK. I've gotten him to 13% before the berserk hits in. I'm so annoyed because this feels like a gear issue to me, and there is absolutely no drops from ToT at all :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    I'm stuck at Battletron currently with my frost DK. I've gotten him to 13% before the berserk hits in. I'm so annoyed because this feels like a gear issue to me, and there is absolutely no drops from ToT at all :<
    With th eincreased drop loot in T14 LFR, the new T15 LFR, the 522 valor items and the upgrade system, you should be able to easily reach the ilvl cap for Battletron nowadays.
    If you're not geared enough to kill him now, you should be able to gear up rather quickly.

Deleted
    Mmm I managed this with 484 on my DK with no professions so it's certainly possible without decent gear, you're probably spending too much time healing and not hitting the 90k dps requirement, which with current gear levels is perfectly attainable.

I went with pact even though other DKs were telling me to use siphon but I found that siphon was such a dps loss that's better for you if you don't take the damage in the first place, try to only break 2 orbs at the start soaking with AMS and don't sit there spamming deathstrike the entire fight, extra orb damage at the start caused the majority of my wipes to enrage because I had to spent too much time healing.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2013-05-27 at 02:38 PM.

Stuck on Nibbleh as a shadow priest. All we have on the move is divine star, shadow word pain, and devouring plague if we have enough orbs for it to be worth it. Bah humbug

Finally beat Nibbleh, hyperspeed Hexos would be a better alternative.
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-05-27 at 09:49 PM.
    Rabsies
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    Look forward to Ahoo'ru then, I assure you he is no walk in the park. Same with Mingus Diggs, although he is an optional boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Try it as a warrior.

Obviously, it's not that hard with a properly geared dk/paladin because you have ranged attacks, and dk have also army of the dead.
    Yeah, if you can sustain 50k+ dps without being in melee range, you can kill him.
    Right now, it seems impossible as a warrior.
    You only have access to Stormbolt, (Heroic/Shattering) Throw, Thunderclap, Heroic leap and (Dragon Roar/Bladestorm/Shockwave). The only attack which does not have at least a 30s cooldown are Throw (haha...) and Thunderclap, which requires rage.
    You can't beat the enrage with this. Maybe if you are 540+ ilvl, have a pretty good rng and find a very clever way to deal more damage, maybe there's a way.
    But that's clearly not how the fight is supposed to be handled.

Tl;dr: It's doable with some melee classes. Not with a warrior.
    I can see it being insanely hard for a warrior.

For a ret it was piss. Glyphed harsh words, popped wings, spammed hammers, judge, exor, wog. Killed it ending up at 146k dps never even being in melee range (due to lucky feather procs :P ) 510 ret.

Currently stuck at mingus diggs. He is no joke. harder than any brawlers boss for me so far, and i've completed up to last boss rank 9, and all bonus bosses except disruptron. Yes, I'd have an easier time with disruptron than this guy.

You need to pull 150k dps while running around 4 pillars and not dying to the incredibly ridiculous high ammount of damage you take unless you just run run run around, which would end up with a wipe from enrage instead.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-05-28 at 12:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I can see it being insanely hard for a warrior.

For a ret it was piss. Glyphed harsh words, popped wings, spammed hammers, judge, exor, wog. Killed it ending up at 146k dps never even being in melee range (due to lucky feather procs :P ) 510 ret.

Currently stuck at mingus diggs. He is no joke. harder than any brawlers boss for me so far, and i've completed up to last boss rank 9, and all bonus bosses except disruptron. Yes, I'd have an easier time with disruptron than this guy.

You need to pull 150k dps while running around 4 pillars and not dying to the incredibly ridiculous high ammount of damage you take unless you just run run run around, which would end up with a wipe from enrage instead.
    Yeah I found Mingus harder than any of the ranked fights, even with 160K DPS I only just managed to kill him through berserk, which killed me a second later. Bubble and rocket boots made it a kill if anything.

As a 526 ilvl Ret, I blew up the first pillar (used valor trinket for extra burst as I lack a feather), and the second pillar was mostly destroyed by the time wings + guardian ran out. At this point I quickly bubbled to clear stacks, then as I destroyed the second pillar I rocket boosted up to the remaining two pillars to reset stacks again. From then on I just switched between the two pillars every now and then, didn't waste any globals on healing even if my health was looking dire. For some annoying reason, once you destroy all four pillars, there is still a 2/3 second delay before Mingus can be damaged, so bear that in mind before attacking him.

I one-shot Battletron yesterday (as a frost DK, Ilvl 521). I was surprised it was that easy. Just use your AMS to pop 3 mines, then just nuke and throw in a DS once in a while. Use a health potion if needed and offc death pact. But like you said, maybe gearing up abit more might help you to push it a little bit further :-) GL!

A thing i want to ask my fellow DK's : Army of the Dead and Empowered Runic Weapon. When the queue's are very short, most of the time my Army and ERW are not off CD from the previous fight. This annoys the hell out of me. Because it is offcourse a big dps loss. Why don't they reset all of our CD's after a match? (like in arena i think?)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadKennedy View Post
    I one-shot Battletron yesterday (as a frost DK, Ilvl 521). I was surprised it was that easy.
    Yeah, a gear check is easier when you overgear it by far.

Any warrior tips for Ahoo'ru other than speeding up p1? I've gotten him to <10% several times, it's just the enrage.

I usually have 2 charge the boss at once to accentuate the rate at which p1 goes.
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-05-28 at 04:03 PM.
    Rabsies
    "Just play the game"

Any warrior tips for Ahoo'ru other than speeding up p1? I've gotten him to <10% several times, it's just the enrage.

I usually have 2 charge the boss at once to accentuate the rate at which p1 goes.
    Sounds like a gear issue. You should probably wait 'til next tier.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Sounds like a gear issue. You should probably wait 'til next tier.
    He's 535 equipped, definitely not a gear issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    He's 535 equipped, definitely not a gear issue.
    In that case I'd definitely advise he wait for at least the next tier of gear.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL