Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    In that case I'd definitely advise he wait for at least the next tier of gear.
    Bullshit, I killed this boss with just below 520 ilvl. Had a couple of fail tries at first before I manage to get a 0.1% wipe and then the kill just as enrage killed me the try after.

Make sure you have about 1 minute to kill the boss in P2

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Any warrior tips for Ahoo'ru other than speeding up p1? I've gotten him to <10% several times, it's just the enrage.

I usually have 2 charge the boss at once to accentuate the rate at which p1 goes.
    I had someone else call for me where second and third add-orbs were in relation to me while I was popping / dealing with the first one. If you can organize that, it can be handy.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Any warrior tips for Ahoo'ru other than speeding up p1? I've gotten him to <10% several times, it's just the enrage.

I usually have 2 charge the boss at once to accentuate the rate at which p1 goes.
    seen warriors and hunters spell reflect the orbs back at him and faceroll p2. may or may not still work

Deleted
    Has anyone been able to get "The Bear and the Lady Fair" from the caravans yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotfix View Post
    Has anyone been able to get "The Bear and the Lady Fair" from the caravans yet?
    I got it from a greater cache rewarded from the barrens questline after I did one of the scenarios

On another note, got rank 10 last night as a 512 ilvl hunter, felt pretty good to do it with mediocre gear!

Deleted
    From Rygarius' twitter: "The earliest you may be able to find it is June 2nd."

Looks like the Well-Worn Blindfold will be found in the Darkmoon Faire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythius View Post
    From Rygarius' twitter: "The earliest you may be able to find it is June 2nd."

Looks like the Well-Worn Blindfold will be found in the Darkmoon Faire.

Possibly a new npc there then, i was thinking that since Wrath was the obect of one of the items, by defeating Doopy in pet battle, that this may have been from somebody in Outland... more specifically Altrius the Sufferer, who also wears a blindfold. but i now think that it maybe in the Arena in DMF with that little bit of info you've given.

Deleted
    Bit stuck on ahoo'ru at the moment, 'm only getting about 45-50s in p2 and it's just not enough. Popping all 3 angels and aoeing them down and I'm stuck on how to make it faster, best try was 2% but i'm usually failing at around 20 to 25.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Bit stuck on ahoo'ru at the moment, 'm only getting about 45-50s in p2 and it's just not enough. Popping all 3 angels and aoeing them down and I'm stuck on how to make it faster, best try was 2% but i'm usually failing at around 20 to 25.
    just did it on my rogue, i was finding it to be a very hard dps check. next day i got 4 set and gg :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lornd View Post
    just did it on my rogue, i was finding it to be a very hard dps check. next day i got 4 set and gg :P
    I'm just a poor 520 lock with no legendary meta. Crappy alts gooo!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Asraie/simple

Demo seems great for p2 burst but it's so slow killing angels. I'm usually popping all 3 and grouping them up for wrathstorm/hand of gul'dan but it's just not enough.
    Last edited by mmoce9c0afd7c3; 2013-05-31 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Misanthrope View Post
    I don't understand Nibbleh. He will just randomly stop following me and stand in his own shit and get his buff then murder me.

I do the same thing every time, run to his spot and toggle walk then start kiting. It works fine sometimes, but other times like I said, he just decides that he'd rather stop in his puddles. I'm not sure if it is my 100+ MS, or what. I'm not stopping, or moving side to side. Just straight back.

It only seems to happen in my first line. If I get the first line done, everything is fine. Best attempt was 800,000 life left, if only there was a buff group at the time and I would have had it.
    Toggle walk off when turning and toggle it back on when you're back to doing a straight line.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Misanthrope View Post
    Did you not read what I sad? I do do that. It is during the first line before any sort of turning. He just stops.
    He was doing the same to me. He'd stop even though I was on the side of the room, so he was moving straight toward me in a straight line. I found that I needed to use normal running speed, and tap the backward key at just the right rate for him to not get buffed.

Is there any way to restore shirts if you delete them or do I really need to find 12 (13) more bank slots for them?

Deleted
    any 1 having an issue with mingus diggs spawning like 10 seconds late? happened to me 3 times in a row now and once he didnt spawn at all and i just got ported out.

any 1 having an issue with mingus diggs spawning like 10 seconds late? happened to me 3 times in a row now and once he didnt spawn at all and i just got ported out.
    are you a stealth class in stealth? that seems to bug some of the fights to start a bit late

anyone have a neat "trick" to farm Ro-Shambo deck. I'm going to throw something soon, it's unreal how a full farm every day still hasn't gotten me the deck. and blingtron deck...so much rage while I have nothing and people in my raid who don't mess with BW gets them

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    are you a stealth class in stealth? that seems to bug some of the fights to start a bit late

anyone have a neat "trick" to farm Ro-Shambo deck. I'm going to throw something soon, it's unreal how a full farm every day still hasn't gotten me the deck. and blingtron deck...so much rage while I have nothing and people in my raid who don't mess with BW gets them
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can get the rock for Ro-Shambo from tilling.. because I was looking through my bags and just saw it there, no notification that it had appeared in my bags or anything, so I'm unsure where it came from

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    Is there any way to restore shirts if you delete them or do I really need to find 12 (13) more bank slots for them?
    Probably only via the battle net restore items thing, which is like once a month

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post

No trick, just keep on harvesting your farm. Got mine on my 5th full farm.

I took a couple-dozen attempts to kill him and never saw any odd behavior (aside from the fact that you lose the first few seconds when all his crap spawns in untargetable).
    Chiqaboom / Proudmoore-US