Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by squee666 View Post
    nearly 20+ days and no blingtron card need it for achieve QQ
    Same. I've done Blingtron every day since the patch, and it's the only one I need. Been done with everything else in Brawler's Guild for weeks, was 5th on Kil'Jaeden to rank 10... and still no Blingtron. It's starting to drive me a bit batty.

Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Same. I've done Blingtron every day since the patch, and it's the only one I need. Been done with everything else in Brawler's Guild for weeks, was 5th on Kil'Jaeden to rank 10... and still no Blingtron. It's starting to drive me a bit batty.
    This is exactly my situation. Been talking to Blingtron every day and no card... friends are taunting me with receiving multiple robots... I haven't been this sad over an achievement in a long while.
    WoW Warlock | D3 Monk | Twitter: @NeryssaBH

<Did it for Whitney> 14/14H recruiting exceptional players for WoD!

Did Blizzard lower the amount of people that CRZ puts there recently? Few months ago, there was very blooming and active community, always big buff groups with lots of friendly chatter, now I'm lucky if I even find a buff group, and the social aspect is destroyed unless getting extremely lucky with outgoing players. Sure the queues are lower but the atmosphere is destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    Did Blizzard lower the amount of people that CRZ puts there recently? Few months ago, there was very blooming and active community, always big buff groups with lots of friendly chatter, now I'm lucky if I even find a buff group, and the social aspect is destroyed unless getting extremely lucky with outgoing players. Sure the queues are lower but the atmosphere is destroyed.
    they tend to enjoy the flood the brawlers once newer things comes out with crz, a bit later they wont turn crz on for it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Twosteps View Post
    When you say you hit berserk do you mean you run out of room to kite or that the fire pits blow you up? When I was working on him I would run out of space before the fire pits even started and hit a similar roadblock that you did. If you're specced into KJC then warlocks are in a bit of a weird place with regards to the kiting pace. From what I understand the best pace to maximize space is to use walking (instead of normal running) while backpedalling, but because of KJC, the 30% movement speed debuff means we're way too slow, but using normal running (even with the KJC debuff) is a bit too quick.

What eventually worked for me was to stutter-step instead of consistently backpedalling, and stopping at corners to allow him to catch up into melee range before I continued kiting. Not sure if that'll help for you - I was a little more geared at about ilvl 512 at that time, I think, but I did kill him with some room to spare.

Fire pits. I hit berserk twice but admittedly died mostly from running out of space. Even so I couldn't down him.

I don't think it's possible at my 507 ilvl gear level. That said, if any Destruction Warlocks with 507 ilvl or lower without set bonuses have done Nibbleh I'd be very interested in how they managed it. Doing my optimal dps rotation and still hitting berserk at 24% doesn't give me much hope.

Edit: Had a couple of gear drops and upgraded some gear with Valor and got up to 512 ilvl. Killed Nibbleh and downed the other two. Got my rank 10!
    Last edited by Keiju; 2013-06-22 at 03:23 AM.

Finally killed Ahoo'ru today and got my mount! Did it as a 523 Destro Lock. Had so many wipes on him compared to any other boss.

Now if only Blingtron would be more fortunate. I want to try other fights, lol.

Just killed Ahoo'ru!
    13th on the server to do it!
    Was a bit shaky, but managed it with 2-3 seconds to go until enrage.
    533 Fire/Frost mage.

What the hell is up with disruptotron? I am way overgeared for the fight so dps uptime is not a problem (feral druid here). He seems incredibly buggy atm. When I tried him in 5.1 I did not encounter these buggy laser-lines.
    The left line animation always seems to spawn more than half a second later then the right line. Does anyone know what is causing this? I play at 38 ms. The lines always seem to hit me, doesn't matter how early I jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    What the hell is up with disruptotron? I am way overgeared for the fight so dps uptime is not a problem (feral druid here). He seems incredibly buggy atm. When I tried him in 5.1 I did not encounter these buggy laser-lines.
    The left line animation always seems to spawn more than half a second later then the right line. Does anyone know what is causing this? I play at 38 ms. The lines always seem to hit me, doesn't matter how early I jump.
    I did him yesterday and I didn't notice any bugs.

<Avalerion> - Top EU 6 hours per week raiding guild (14/14HC) recruiting for Mythic!

Am I the only one who is greatly annoyed about both the swirly light things and the angel adds having the same gold color on the Ahooru fight?

Hi, im currently stuck on nibblah, the issue im having is turning him, sometimes when I turn he gains a stack. this is the only boss I've got stuck on aside from hexos (around 60 attempts), which required me to learn how to move with the mouse, and keybind for my dps spec, something I didn't do prior to the boss. any tips on turning him at the corners as melee would be great

i used my arrow keys for steering

High Overlord
    I move in a spiral for nibblah. I rotate around backwards until I end up in the middle, no turning necessary. After 4 attempts, I've gotten the boss to 10% this way. I need to control how quickly I move backwards so that I don't move out of melee range and it'll be cake (I'm aware of the idea of modifying run speed to walk speed).
    Last edited by AndyF1069; 2013-07-09 at 06:34 PM.

thanks for the advice. still havnt beaten it, got it to around 5% berfore running out of space. there seems to be some sort of bug with the death knight 2 piece bonus zandalri ghouls, after a spit, if there is a zandalri ghoul attacking it it will stay still for around 1 second, gaining a stack. im moving at al times and ive had to remove the 2 piece set bonus, and it is no longer doing it. its a large dps loss loosing my set bonus but don't think I can do it while it bugs out like that. sigh.

Ahoo'ru impossible for DKs in raid finder gear ?, i just can't kill that bastard :S

Ahoo'ru was completely underwhelming and frustratingly buggy.

I vote Hexos as the True Rank 10 finale.

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    Ahoo'ru impossible for DKs in raid finder gear ?, i just can't kill that bastard :S
    if we're talking 510 and properly enchanted gemmed etc. it is doable but you definitely want all the help you can get. if we're talking 502 and not perfect gear than i don't think you'll make it. You could be an absolutely amazing player though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    if we're talking 510 and properly enchanted gemmed etc. it is doable but you definitely want all the help you can get. if we're talking 502 and not perfect gear than i don't think you'll make it. You could be an absolutely amazing player though.
    Currently 504, can get him to like 6 million so quite a long way to go yet x.x guess i'll be waiting for 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    Currently 504, can get him to like 6 million so quite a long way to go yet x.x guess i'll be waiting for 5.4
    DK's just don't have the burst that say... a shaman does.. 500ilvl is quite easy for them comparatively

If you're an engi you might be able to make use of rocket boost on p1, or a goblin (/worgen i think?). Something to give you more time in p2
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Finally got to rank 10 on my poorly itemized WW monk in Brewmaster tier.

Got lucky with two sparks spawning right on top of me as the first one started to charge, popped xuen and they both charged at the same time, with 66 seconds on the clock burned Ahooru down, touch of death as the fire was moving across the room.

Great personal challenge, now I just have to wait to get the stupid fair lady card to finish that one.