Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What the hell is up with disruptotron? I am way overgeared for the fight so dps uptime is not a problem (feral druid here). He seems incredibly buggy atm. When I tried him in 5.1 I did not encounter these buggy laser-lines.
    The left line animation always seems to spawn more than half a second later then the right line. Does anyone know what is causing this? I play at 38 ms. The lines always seem to hit me, doesn't matter how early I jump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    What the hell is up with disruptotron? I am way overgeared for the fight so dps uptime is not a problem (feral druid here). He seems incredibly buggy atm. When I tried him in 5.1 I did not encounter these buggy laser-lines.
    The left line animation always seems to spawn more than half a second later then the right line. Does anyone know what is causing this? I play at 38 ms. The lines always seem to hit me, doesn't matter how early I jump.
    I did him yesterday and I didn't notice any bugs.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who is greatly annoyed about both the swirly light things and the angel adds having the same gold color on the Ahooru fight?

Deleted
    Hi, im currently stuck on nibblah, the issue im having is turning him, sometimes when I turn he gains a stack. this is the only boss I've got stuck on aside from hexos (around 60 attempts), which required me to learn how to move with the mouse, and keybind for my dps spec, something I didn't do prior to the boss. any tips on turning him at the corners as melee would be great

Deleted
    i used my arrow keys for steering

10+ Year Old Account
    I move in a spiral for nibblah. I rotate around backwards until I end up in the middle, no turning necessary. After 4 attempts, I've gotten the boss to 10% this way. I need to control how quickly I move backwards so that I don't move out of melee range and it'll be cake (I'm aware of the idea of modifying run speed to walk speed).

Deleted
    thanks for the advice. still havnt beaten it, got it to around 5% berfore running out of space. there seems to be some sort of bug with the death knight 2 piece bonus zandalri ghouls, after a spit, if there is a zandalri ghoul attacking it it will stay still for around 1 second, gaining a stack. im moving at al times and ive had to remove the 2 piece set bonus, and it is no longer doing it. its a large dps loss loosing my set bonus but don't think I can do it while it bugs out like that. sigh.

Deleted
    Ahoo'ru impossible for DKs in raid finder gear ?, i just can't kill that bastard :S

Ahoo'ru was completely underwhelming and frustratingly buggy.

I vote Hexos as the True Rank 10 finale.

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    Ahoo'ru impossible for DKs in raid finder gear ?, i just can't kill that bastard :S
    if we're talking 510 and properly enchanted gemmed etc. it is doable but you definitely want all the help you can get. if we're talking 502 and not perfect gear than i don't think you'll make it. You could be an absolutely amazing player though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    if we're talking 510 and properly enchanted gemmed etc. it is doable but you definitely want all the help you can get. if we're talking 502 and not perfect gear than i don't think you'll make it. You could be an absolutely amazing player though.
    Currently 504, can get him to like 6 million so quite a long way to go yet x.x guess i'll be waiting for 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    Currently 504, can get him to like 6 million so quite a long way to go yet x.x guess i'll be waiting for 5.4
    DK's just don't have the burst that say... a shaman does.. 500ilvl is quite easy for them comparatively

If you're an engi you might be able to make use of rocket boost on p1, or a goblin (/worgen i think?). Something to give you more time in p2
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Finally got to rank 10 on my poorly itemized WW monk in Brewmaster tier.

Got lucky with two sparks spawning right on top of me as the first one started to charge, popped xuen and they both charged at the same time, with 66 seconds on the clock burned Ahooru down, touch of death as the fire was moving across the room.

Great personal challenge, now I just have to wait to get the stupid fair lady card to finish that one.

10+ Year Old Account

This video is too awesome so I have to show it...perhaps someone already posted it a while ago.

Acquired and killed every special boss except Blingtron one. I've been opening packages every day since 5.3 was released (not a difficult task as my main is an Engineer) and no robot in sight. With quick math, that's 80 packages, and zero goddamn robots. GG RNG Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    Acquired and killed every special boss except Blingtron one. I've been opening packages every day since 5.3 was released (not a difficult task as my main is an Engineer) and no robot in sight. With quick math, that's 80 packages, and zero goddamn robots. GG RNG Blizzard.
    Yea me neither. They should really do something with it.

Any achievements lost for not completing the last brawler's boss prior to 5.4?

Deleted
    I'm having a lot of trouble as a Fire Mage against T440 Dual-Mode Robot. Every video I've seen makes it look so easy but I keep dying before I can get him to 20% even. I've had the dps to do every boss so far pretty comfortably so it would be odd if it was a dps issue.

I've been getting him to around 60% before switching to ranged at around 15 stacks. Then moving back in at 12/13 stacks rinse repeat. But without mirror images and health cooldowns I die during the 2nd ranged phase and third melee phase.

Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    This video is too awesome so I have to show it...perhaps someone already posted it a while ago.
    Just saiyan, he did not use a second potion. He pre-potted, but definitely didn't use the second one, trololololo on him!

Hexxos was fun for me on my main, but switching to my ret pally was extremely frustrating; I forgot how to do some of the polygon combos, haha!

I'm wondering what itemlevel I should be aiming for to reach the 100k dps goal for Hexos on my destro warlock. Currently at 508, and haven't attempted him yet. But at 502 I could get him to ~25% before he'd enrage.