Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've kiled every boss in the Brawler's Guild. It was awesome and I can't wait for more bosses and rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Blingtron is being a douche and not giving me the Dusty old Robot. I've opened a ticket because I think theres some kind of hidden exclusion preventing it from dropping.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    I'm wondering what itemlevel I should be aiming for to reach the 100k dps goal for Hexos on my destro warlock. Currently at 508, and haven't attempted him yet. But at 502 I could get him to ~25% before he'd enrage.
    You got plenty of gear for it just practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeja View Post
    I'm having a lot of trouble as a Fire Mage against T440 Dual-Mode Robot. Every video I've seen makes it look so easy but I keep dying before I can get him to 20% even. I've had the dps to do every boss so far pretty comfortably so it would be odd if it was a dps issue.

I've been getting him to around 60% before switching to ranged at around 15 stacks. Then moving back in at 12/13 stacks rinse repeat. But without mirror images and health cooldowns I die during the 2nd ranged phase and third melee phase.

Any tips?
    I can't really remember what I did, but wasn't it ok to pop mirror images? Pop them in melee of him, go out in ranged, make sure you get a powerful Combustion, then keep nuking. Wouldn't that work?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I've kiled every boss in the Brawler's Guild. It was awesome and I can't wait for more bosses and rewards.
    Yeah same here. I'm worried they might make rank 11 too challenging though!

Deleted
    Oh god I just cannot kill the Blind Hero.

Only managing 48k dps on him. :|

Fight is nasty for a Rogue. I can avoid all his strikes but I keep hitting the timer. I'm not the best geared at 483 ilvl but I do good damage normally. This guys just messes up your dps time.

I got the hang of Hexos much quicker than I thought, but I just cannot get past goddamn Big Badda Boom. Sigh.

Rogue target swapping ain't my strong suit. Not with such a brutal enrage timer. I tried the marked for death trick with the lil boombots, still can't get it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    I'm wondering what itemlevel I should be aiming for to reach the 100k dps goal for Hexos on my destro warlock. Currently at 508, and haven't attempted him yet. But at 502 I could get him to ~25% before he'd enrage.
    I did all fights with 515 ilvl. Killed Hexos with way less. Your gear should be more than enough

I've got a 'slight' problem. My main spec i tank and I don't have much talent as dps (I don't dps execpt quests and daily zg hc for mount). And thus I've encountered Hexos. Probably the main problem here is my focus. However I have problem with doing proper rotation and rotating my character in order to not get one shoted by the matrix. I tried as brewmaster (in which spec I know all keybinds by heart and don't need to look at anything except boss) and I managed to get him to 26%. In windwalker spec I'm too distracted to do proper dps. So my question is - would anybody suggest an addon that would help me? (preferably bound to my keybars that would say "1", "2", "4", etc, but I guess that's just a dream). I think that flashy one that would throw skill icons into middle of the screen in order they should be executed would be enough.

How are Protection Paladins doing it after the Vengance nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    How are Protection Paladins doing it after the Vengance nerf?
    They are switching to ret.

Bummer, since my Ret Gear is non-existant.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Bummer, since my Ret Gear is non-existant.
    If you were running haste build you just need a weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    How are combat rogues in brawlers?

how do i spawn the rare bosses? how do frost mages do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    How are combat rogues in brawlers?
    Not sure about combat, but rogues are best off of all the melee at least.

Deleted
    I want 5.5 to be here now so I can get my darn rank 11!

Heck, I even want the PTR for 5.5 to be here now so I can practice on the fights to try and get server first.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    I want 5.5 to be here now so I can get my darn rank 11!

Heck, I even want the PTR for 5.5 to be here now so I can practice on the fights to try and get server first.
    I'm sad 5.4 didn't have any new bosses, not even a card boss. However if I remember right, during the dev interviews they said their encounter team had something in store for the next patch that wasn't a raid. Hoping for some really fun stuff like hexos and ahooru and trex. Had so much fun with this little feature, but it's not very repeatable.

I'd rather do this than dailies or timeless isle maybe they can incentivize it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question about Big Badda Boom 1/4 rank 9.
    As a Rogue, I have really got some trouble beating this npc. I'm currently Assa, but it seems I can't really survive the last part where the small ones explode, anyone got a good idea to do this?
    I am using cloak, but I can't get all the small ones down before my cloak is off again.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

I just started giving this a proper go last night, as an ilvl522 Arms Warrior with not so great gear (timeless 3 stat 535 items, 502+8 weapon and cheap enchants), have to say it was all pretty easy and doable until I got to Hexos... I did beat it eventually but I don't know what sadistic, sick minded person came up with that fight. It was so much more difficult than anything before and the fight after it felt like a free kill after it.

I don't know how many attempts it took me and I don't want to know. If blizzard want to make hard raid content they just need a raid boss where 3/10 people get sent into a room to do the hexos maze, slap on a dps/healing requirement! Looking forward to hitting rank 10 but not sure if I should give it a rest and fix my gear first, got the rank 8 robot boss next up.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2013-10-01 at 02:13 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Got every single brawler achievement /flex