Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Venziir if you've been trying hexos a LOT (I'm not really sure what the average is to call a lot, but lets say 20+ with no luck), it might be worth trying some out of the box methods such as I believe click to move being used as a facing method was one some people found helped.

Other people also found playing Super Hexagon (or some variant free version) for practice helped them.
    Heh thanks, I'll give that a try

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Venziir if you've been trying hexos a LOT (I'm not really sure what the average is to call a lot, but lets say 20+ with no luck), it might be worth trying some out of the box methods such as I believe click to move being used as a facing method was one some people found helped.

Other people also found playing Super Hexagon (or some variant free version) for practice helped them.
    Just clarifying - I also am trying Hexos from time to time to no avail - if you do click to move, presumably so you can click into a safe sector instead of dragging your mouse around, how do you make sure you stay in place and just rotate instead of moving away from the center? Is it that you can't move during that encounter because the game fixes you or do you have to hold some key?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Just clarifying - I also am trying Hexos from time to time to no avail - if you do click to move, presumably so you can click into a safe sector instead of dragging your mouse around, how do you make sure you stay in place and just rotate instead of moving away from the center? Is it that you can't move during that encounter because the game fixes you or do you have to hold some key?

Thanks in advance.
    The game fixes you in place - you can't move at all during the Hexos fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I still can't beat Hexos... Stupid fight >.<
    Just takes practice.

A lot of practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

How far would i go with pvpgear itemlvl 550?

sry if anyone already made that questions...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vougan View Post
    How far would i go with pvpgear itemlvl 550?

sry if anyone already made that questions...
    Considering I full cleared it with around 515 itemlevel, and since PvP gear makes no difference whatsoever, I would say you could wipe the floor with the whole place.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Considering I full cleared it with around 515 itemlevel, and since PvP gear makes no difference whatsoever, I would say you could wipe the floor with the whole place.
    Confirming this, any class can do entirety of brawlers guild with 515 ilvl. Some can do with as low as 500-505, but you will certainly need to be good at the class to pull it off.

This is not to say that all players can do it in 515, go try at 550 and if you are struggling then you can always try at 555 or 560, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... it seems that after many painful tries, I realized that if I want to prevent Nibbleh from standing still and getting his stack while kiting, I need to re-enable running and move a bit more backwards, otherwise I'm not fast enough to prevent that from happening.

Easy to follow when he's going to do that with DBM timer.

*Sobs in corner*, can't get him lower than 500k. With party buffs, it might go down tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's down... just last one to go.

Thanks to my helpful friend who offered AP buff.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Today I finally completed every single Brawler's Guild boss and achievement. If anyone needs help on something, message me and I can try to lend my aid.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Well, it's down... just last one to go.
    And rank 10 reached. I'm so happy, just few special bosses left and I'm out of this place until WoD and Season 2 of Brawler's.

Went yesterday to wipe on Hexos while everyone is busy with SoO. Being able to do many tries one after another instead of sitting in a big queue made all the difference. Hexos almost died on try 4 and died on try 6. No special tricks, no click to move, nothing, just doing the fight without having to fret about "if I fail, next attempt is going to be in 15 minutes because of the queue".

The best part - offered as an encouragement to those who are beating their heads into Hexos now - after Hexos is down, all three remaining bosses in tier 9 went down as well, one-shot, and all four bosses in tier 10 went down, too, only two wipes on the last one.

Once you do Hexos, you do it all. Keep going and good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    If only Deck Your Collection cards would be account... or at least faction-wide.

Losing sanity while grinding mobs for Ty'thar and fishing for Razorgrin.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I doing something wrong, or does RNG just hate me today?

I've fished nearly 500 Reef Octopus's today at the location which Ben of the Booming Voice gave me earlier. And still no item.

Pretty annoying to waste whole day and get nothing from it... well, expect few gold for selling the fish.

Ahoo'ru was easily the hardest one for me, fitting for the last fight of the brawlers guild. This boss took me hours to beat, while everything leading up to it (Minus Nibbleh and Hexos) was just a breeze. I felt so accomplished after finally beating him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Am I doing something wrong, or does RNG just hate me today?
    Apparently the location was either bugged (Sri-la Village) or RNG just hated me yesterday. Got it today after ~one hundred fishes.

Anyways, the Wraps of the Blood-Soaked Brawler is now mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    just waiting on the DMF for the blind hero card. finished everything else. just 4 more days ^^
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

is anyone else having trouble with Anthracite's extra action bar not showing up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    is anyone else having trouble with Anthracite's extra action bar not showing up?
    Same for me Mteq been having this issue all evening trying to figure out if im doing something wrong but it must be bugged Fix it blizzard its been out for ages -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Delorna View Post
    been having this issue all evening
    Been having this issue all expansion. It's atrocious. As a hunter, it doesn't seem like the boss is killable at all because we have virtually no self heals to deal with the damage reflect. It looks like if you have enough self healing you can brute force him, but don't count on the water mechanic working any time soon so you are SOL as a pure DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Been having this issue all expansion. It's atrocious. As a hunter, it doesn't seem like the boss is killable at all because we have virtually no self heals to deal with the damage reflect. It looks like if you have enough self healing you can brute force him, but don't count on the water mechanic working any time soon so you are SOL as a pure DPS.
    I read as hunter u can maybe kill it whit Survival (dots damage) but for mage we dont have any selfheals. at least u get 3% healing evry sek

But blizz neeeds to fix this last boss to kill.,,,, this expansion have been such a failure from start and i thougt it would been fixed evrything by now. or atleast make achiwment battlenet so we can do it on alts

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    As the guy above said just go surv and kill it with dots, which is pretty much all your damage anyways. Go spirit bond, CTHC with liberation glyph and have a healthpot by hand. Every now and then you can kill off an add to proc survivalist heal. Needs about 27-28k dps I believe.