Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    Any tips on "Anzu" ?
    Rogue class, can't seem to balance birds and his damage. Feels like I hit him with paper sticks.
    ilvl 671 combat
    Kill 3 adds immediately, and then let the buff fall off. Turn on Blade Flurry after this. Cruise control with 5cp for the stun. Build up 5cp for the next and just before it goes off, Recuperate and glyphed Cloak of Shadows.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Two classes which have nowhere near the issues my shaman has with damage on the move (alongside the selfheal having been gutted). And since my Shaman is neglected since WoD hit, nope it's around 645~ ilevel there. Once again, it's a fight I did easily in MoP when it came out but the changes to elemental shaman made it supremely bad for this type of fight.
    Run around immediately popping all 3 angels, group em approx diagonally from the boss - you will only have to move once every 30 seconds or so if you use the right position. aoe them down to 50%, move close or just past ahooru and all angels charge on top.

From there you just have to survive p2. Elemental has stronger burst than many specs, you will only struggle on survival (and if you got some gear this wouldn't be a sustained dps check)

I mean if the fight is a faceroll for every spec in gear you got pre-lfr there's no point in it being there as yknow, the final ranked fight. I repeat, if you got even 10 ilvls you wouldn't struggle if you learnt the damn fight instead of bitching on here that you have to move so much for the orbs (you dont)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I mean if the fight is a faceroll for every spec in gear you got pre-lfr there's no point in it being there as yknow, the final ranked fight. I repeat, if you got even 10 ilvls you wouldn't struggle if you learnt the damn fight instead of bitching on here that you have to move so much for the orbs (you dont)
    Once again, I know the fight I did it back in MoP already. You have basically admitted to comment on a class you have no idea about, playing two pretty damn strong speccs yourself that don't suffer any of said classes backdrafts but instead of recognizing that MoP fights might not be ideal for WoD speccs especially with the removal of many "on the move" spells only from a selected few classes you go on a weird rant insulting and aggravating people for pointing that out.

Good Job.

Once again, I know the fight I did it back in MoP already. You have basically admitted to comment on a class you have no idea about, playing two pretty damn strong speccs yourself that don't suffer any of said classes backdrafts but instead of recognizing that MoP fights might not be ideal for WoD speccs especially with the removal of many "on the move" spells only from a selected few classes you go on a weird rant insulting and aggravating people for pointing that out.

Good Job.
    No idea about the class despite maining shaman wrath > mop and having 1 at lvl 100

Also implying shadow priest (especially before the buff) had any real burst or aoe. Shaman has it a lot easier in there. Blood on the other hand not being able to do near as much dps as an actual dps spec and you consider it strong just because survival isn't an issue.

Once again, there is barely ANY movement in the fight if you stop ranting at people on the forums and 'l2p'.

Let's put a rough outline for classes in brawlers (at least when the content was 'relevant' 6 months ago)

Druid
    Hunter
    Paladin
    Monk
    ~Maybe dk?
    Warlock
    Warrior
    ~Maybe priest?
    Shaman
    Mage
    Rogue
    Last edited by Raiju; 2015-05-03 at 12:16 PM.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    No idea about the class despite maining shaman wrath > mop and having 1 at lvl 100
    Sounds legit, oh wait it doesn't.
    Also implying shadow priest (especially before the buff) had any real burst or aoe. Shaman has it a lot easier in there. Blood on the other hand not being able to do near as much dps as an actual dps spec and you consider it strong just because survival isn't an issue.
    Implying blood doesn't actually do decent enough damage to even do better than some DPS speccs in DPS proving grounds and such. Good on you. You appear to be a high quality and very informed player.
    Once again, there is barely ANY movement in the fight if you stop ranting at people on the forums and 'l2p'.
    Once again, there is quite a bit movement involved at which shaman plainly sucks since the lightning bolt change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, there is quite a bit movement involved at which shaman plainly sucks since the lightning bolt change.
    Spiritwalker's Grace is still a thing, you know. Glyph it for half-cooldown+duration and have fun.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Implying blood doesn't actually do decent enough damage to even do better than some DPS speccs in DPS proving grounds and such. Good on you. You appear to be a high quality and very informed player.
    Blood in PG's comes from Necrotic plague abuse that doesn't work on ahooru. Blood in CM's largely relies on defile aoe, once again completely irrelevant on ahooru.
    Bloods dps outside of cm's is entirely reliant on mass aoe (at which point any strong aoe dps spec - such as a certain shamans - will trash it, or breath. At 640-660 you do not have enough multistrike to run breath reliably, and this is indeed a single target and 3 target cleave dps check. Actually makes blood the worst tank dps-wise for it but hey ho ;D

Maybe try standing diagonally - you'll notice how little movement there is (pretty much solely when the orbs from the middle come out to their max). Why am I trying to give advice? You aren't going to take it. You aren't going to admit you are either misplaying this fight or not as good as you think you are, but that's just the fact of the matter.

Please drop paper covered rock, I'd really appreciate it.

Why does tripping 1 mine on Battletron cause a 2nd one on the opposite side of him to also explode for no reason. Just getting instantly killed as a windwalker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Why does tripping 1 mine on Battletron cause a 2nd one on the opposite side of him to also explode for no reason. Just getting instantly killed as a windwalker
    Use Diffuse Magic and/or Touch of Karma. Zen Meditation w/ Glyph if you're feeling particularly frisky.
    *bro fist*

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    just cleared out to rank 8 this evening, thought I'd give some advice. outgear it, I had no chance beyond rank 5 in MoP and earlier in WoD. This time I walked in with 702 average (basically all just tanaan jungle gear and a little HFC normal) and nuked my way through most of it, only really hard one was the last boss, with the light orbs and angels, my god what a terror. statistics: 14k deaths vs. just 800 wins. Best advice here is to pop all you have of defensive cooldowns, pots and so on and get the angel phase done with quick, grab all three angels right away, aoe nuke them down so they charge the boss, then pop whatever cooldowns you have left and selfheal damage him down as quick as you can when you get him alone. Died about 30 times before I finally killed him, all with him on 5% and the timer running out ><
    I played as a death knight in frost spec, btw, death strike helps a lot (maybe to a degree of too easy ><)
    Skysin/Xavius EU

Reading down the first couple pages on the thread... Makes me feel bad that as a rank 9 3/4 Ret Paladin Ilvl 573 I never did Millhouse !anastorm.

I hope this is the appropriate thread.

When the Brawler's Guild season ends, will we still be able to re-purchase shirts from the vendor? I would think so, assuming the vendor isn't removed. But I can't recall if that happened last time.

I heard that the vendor was removed from people on the PTR (on the beta it wasnt removed but thats different) ...but its just word of mouth. As a precaution though, i went ahead and bought all the shirts anyway so they can count towards the xmog achievement.

Better safe than sorry.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    I heard that the vendor was removed from people on the PTR (on the beta it wasnt removed but thats different) ...but its just word of mouth. As a precaution though, i went ahead and bought all the shirts anyway so they can count towards the xmog achievement.

Better safe than sorry.
    Yeah, but I'm suffering an extreme inventory problem right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    I heard that the vendor was removed from people on the PTR.
    Just looked at this on the ptr and he's still there and selling everything.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Yeah, but I'm suffering an extreme inventory problem right now.
    Likewise, but i get to clear that up tomorrow. I only have one free slot atm with all the brawlers shirts in my bags.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Thanks for the tips!!!

Looking forward to it !

Time to throw up apps and see who actually wants a rogue these days.

Has anyone else had some drama / let-downs already? Misery loves company and it might cheer folks like myself up