Paid char transfers

How long do you think it will be before they are on the Cartel Market? I have a 50 sent and a 50 commando on another server and wasnt going to re-roll them if the char transfers are close. Does anyone have any info on it?

Deleted
    They mentioned it in the recent Q&A but with Bioware that could mean anything from 4 weeks to 23years from now on. I'm frankly surprised that they, even 6 month after the server merges and free transfers, haven't brought paid transfers as a source of revenue yet.
    Guess they are hesitant to open transfers in case they end up with a load of dead servers again. God knows that the population on Progenitor even if the server climbs to heavy in the evenings is rather meh. Queue times are pretty long for anything and the population declines rapidly at 10pm GMT+1. So you basicly have 2 and a half hour of decent population and gameplay every day.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They must be working on it. They need real services to add some legitimacy to the Cartel Market. Transfers and character customization would bring that bigtime. Both are desperately needed features anyway, so I have to believe they're pushing for it.

Maybe sometime mid- to late-January. I'm being cautiously optimistic.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

The fact that these still aren't in the game yet blows me away. You have people begging to give you money, as in they're asking for paid character transfers and not a free option like you see in a game like Rift, and you're not delivering a feature that would generate some pretty good income is nearly beyond my comprehension.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can only assume there's some technical hurdle holding them back. Though they managed just fine through 2 major server consolidations, so I can't imagine what it might be. Something with the interface? I just don't know.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".