Arrow combat r. need help

this is my rogue and his optimize but on shadow craft i have 64k dps and i cant make more then 45-50k of dps.
    link //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Starlord/simple[/url]
    so i need help with my rotation becous i use all the same as on cataclysm...2cp for SnD then SS thill 4 cp->RS-> EV...after 2-3 rotation of this i use Ks...and after 2-3 rotation Adren.R with all this i use Expose armor as much as i can and...some rouges tell me to use Shiv but i dont see and changes in this...as at using Rep.

Deleted
    you need to ambush > RS > Sin > SnD to open with. Then keep SnD running, refresh the RS debuff when it runs out and just spam sin and evis for the rest of it. RS is now a timed debuff rather than a charge debuff, so it doesnt get removed anymore. I'm guessing you're lozing a lot of dps reapplying that all the time.
    Also only use expose when you have it glyphed

edit : Looking at your stats you are not optimised at all. Haste is your lowest stat while it should be your highest as a combat rogue. Reforge everything to haste whilst keeping your hit and expertise near 7.5%
    Last edited by mmoc5fdca8142e; 2012-12-05 at 10:24 AM.

First problem.

You are reforging AWAY from haste.
    Haste is priority stat for combat.

Second problem

You are reforging mastery which is worst stat for combat

Third Problem

you aren't expertise capped

Download ReforgeLite and run the preset combat stat weights

Mastery is not the worst stat for combat, crit is. 2nd though, the dps you are presented with from Shadowcraft is with full raid buffs, but I'm curious, what did you test your dps on?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillemus View Post
    Mastery is not the worst stat for combat, crit is. 2nd though, the dps you are presented with from Shadowcraft is with full raid buffs, but I'm curious, what did you test your dps on?
    Still lost in Mastery introduction.
    When 11% was best mastery cap and crit was the sink

Deleted
    Stat weights fluctuate to an extent you probably can't make a blanket statement regarding mastery's relative strength to crit for everyone.

Regarding the OP, I've not looked at your armory, but it sounds like you've not carried out the reforges Shadowcraft recommended or transferred Assassination reforges over (which will max Mastery, not necessarily max expertise).

As others have pointed out, for combat, after you are hit/exp capped, try to get as much haste as possible. Another thing is to keep Revealing Strike on your target because it has 40% chance of proccing another CP. And last, Shadowcraft tries to determine your dps with all raid buffs and debuffs available. If you are doing 25m I am pretty sure you have (or you shoud) every buff/debuff covered. If you are doing 10m , and you are not sure which buffs and debuffs your group has, using raid comp ( http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/) might help you with that.
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

i have do M.V normal and have about 45k...i reforge on shadowcraft and do all thet is there writen..so i didnt see thet mastery as high as i think it is.so i need more haste?
    i think so but i didnt make more becouse of shadowcraft...i will game more...80gil and 160 hasta..tx all for writen on my post

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Still lost in Mastery introduction.
    When 11% was best mastery cap and crit was the sink
    Uh, I don't think that ever happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Uh, I don't think that ever happened...
    Start of Cata before buff to mastery.

don't bother with rupture, the damage increase is so low it's almost non-existing.

I just Ambush>RS>SS>SnD then keep RS and SnD up, while spending leftover combo pints on eviserate. Use killing spree on cooldown (try and spend your enegy before using so it can regenerate while doing it), macro shadow blades with Adrenaline rush and use on CD (i tend tio make sure i got SnD up before popping it), and don't stack adrenaline rush with killing spree. Use vanish for free ambush if specced into Shadow focus.

on aoe fights i just put on blade flurry, and switch out eviserate with crimson tempest. (if 4+ targets), if less than 4, just bladeflurry and normal rotation.

Edit: Oh, and Agillity > Hit cap (7,5%) > expertise cap (7,5%) > haste > Mastery > Crit / additional hit
    Last edited by Garkanh; 2012-12-07 at 11:49 AM.

Okay when using shadowcraft, if use blade flurry is selected in settings it will reforge everything into mastery. You want to unselect that. This will give you mostly haste reforge after hit and exp caps. The dps shown is more simulated then actually moving around during fight etc. For high stone guard output use blade flurry entire time.