1) Standard Agil>Haste>Crit gearing, basically current WW setup.
2) Haste capping. Able to set the point where Haste value drops to X to maintain a min energy regen.
- Not sure how best to do this in UI. I like to think of it in energy regen rates not ratings or % and you'd have to account for Ascension = Yes/No.
3) Stam capping. Never done this though a reforge site so assume just setting X stam as a min would work. Not sure if people would prefer setting min Y HP raid buffed instead.
4) Stam/Mastery preset. Basically what is being done at this time but favoring Mastery over Haste?
5) Something I forgot?
# 1 would basically be the default.
Oh, when forcing Hit/Expertise caps if you could some how make it favor Expertise when going above the soft caps would be nice. Fiddling with the ratings it does some weird things from 7.54%/7.51% to 7.53%/7.56% to a really weird 7.70%/7.51%. Expertise retains value > 7.50% while hit drops to 0 value so would rather it seem to favor putting the sometimes unavoidable overage into the expertise side of the line.
Technically this retains somewhat true for non-BrM anyways on any fight that forces melee DPS to stack in front of a target extra expertise provides value. Almost the same as the spreadsheet has an option to decrease expertise value on tank swaps where you spend 50% of your time dps'ing basically.