Deleted

How hard is it to tank LFR?

Do you think I can tank LFR with 491 DPS gear and sword/shield as warrior in prot spec? I'm trying to gear up abit for prot and i don't need dps gear from LFR.

Deleted
    Yes, easily
    Tanking lfr is about as hard as dps'ing it

Deleted
    or you could just be ultra lazy, queue as DPS, switch to prot spec and lets the loot flow.

I thought you got loot based on the spec you queued as?

Its easy enough alright, if you're 491 you're bound to be raiding with a guild. Take a healer or two from your guild along for quick queue and good heals and everything will be fine

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:49 PM ----------

Ooh and also please post your DPS on Blade Lord in HoF if you're tanking in full dps gear! Will be sick :P (DR+Bloodbath ftw)

Tanking LFR is a joke TBH.

I MT for our guild, so we have been having to pug a tank for the past 2 weeks as our OT had a death in the family. Every single pug seems to have only done LFR.....so when we go to pull stone guards they have no idea what to do (even after a lengthy explanation). You can literally ignore all the boss mechanics on most fights. Stone guard: Stack them up at the bottom of the stairs and solo tank the encounter, its ridiculous. I have done LFR twice and will not do it again because it is ridiculously dumbed down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyy View Post
    I thought you got loot based on the spec you queued as?
    Not unless they changed it very recently.

It really depends on the healers you get .. but if you take a lot of damage and die, people might inspect and you will most likely be kicked.

I must admit I havent really checked the gear the tanks in LFR are usually having but I guess it can't be all that good.

Deleted
    Take hand. Smash hand on keyboard. In question take face. Done. (That is the answer to the question on difficulty)

10+ Year Old Account
    you can tank it blindfolded with 1 hand while eating crisps

10+ Year Old Account
    I tanked all of the second wing of HoF in 489 ish DPS gear with a normal Elegon tank trinket on, it can get very spiky/close but you should live, even if you aren't the best tank. I did #3 damage on Ambershaper...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS