Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Doomguard Bugged (elegon hc)

Last night during Elegon HC my Doomguard seemed bugged.
    I tried to summon with different timing, at beginning or at the end (during execute) but the result was the same: MY DOOMGUARD was just standing and moaning around looking for someting to do. I checked Skada and it did 0 damage.
    I guess is a specific encounter bug, others had the same problem?
    ... i hate when my 10 min button doesn't work....

Actually...I just looked back at my parse from last weeks Heroic kill and my DG isn't on their, either...
    /sadface

Deleted
    Same happened to me on monday for our first 25hc kill. Here's how i understand it :
    1) Seems like it you put it outside, he can't target inside due to the heroic-only limitation (this works on norma)
    2) If you put it inside, he doesn't do anything even if he could (prolly a bad synergy with the floor ?)

PS: 2) happens on normal too afaik

Deleted
    Yeah it's bugged you should use it on a pillar.

it's been bugged all the way, and has been repeatedly mentioned to blizzard, but of course nothing happens or gets fixed. just use the infernal on the adds during the last transition.

Deleted
    I've been using Infernal for adds at transition phase, atleast get something from guardians by that way

It's been bugged forever. I've just been using the Infernal during the 2nd adds phase.

Demo its also totaly broken Imps dont attack him, so isnt just Doomguard

Deleted
    Have been having problems with my Wrathguard not properly responding on that fight as well. Sometimes he just runs off and hits something I didn't even order him to (even while on passive!), sometimes when I order him to attack the orb he just stands there, staring at it.

Our Hunter has had the same problem with his pet, and I finally decided to go with the imp, he at least knew how to take orders.

It's too bad they can't fix things like this, feels like something that should be easy solve. =/ My guess is it has something to do with the removable floor, as it also bugs blink and portals.

But aye sounds like using the infernal on the adds is our best bet...

It can't be entirely broken, on our first normal kill this week I popped my DG during the final phase, inside the circle, and I'm showing my DG doing 756k dmg.

From what I have seen, it's only bugged on heroic. Works fine on normal.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    just go affli - its prob better for this fight anyway (affli is far superior on 25) doesnt suffer from pets bugging our, and aff DG is so pathetically weak it doesnt really matter that it doesnt work

Deleted
    Yep, bugged in heroic, works in normal and LFR.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einomies View Post
    I've been using Infernal for adds at transition phase, atleast get something from guardians by that way
    This is the easiest - and most useful - solution. Drop the Infernal on the adds once they're clustered on the boss, let the melee cleave 'em down, and just go full on Elegon.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vx...?s=5564&e=6102

25 man normal, worked perfectly fine and got his full 45 seconds on the boss. Try standing closer to him when you drop him, if you pop it outside the circle or near the outside, that's probably causing the issue. Its an elevator, pets have NEVER behaved properly with those. Remember the Org arena?

Deleted
    Doomguard is bugged at hc, he cant atack elegon. You can use doomguard to pillars, or infernal to small adds after phase 2. Watch Everlia guide and he ll tell You about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vx...?s=5564&e=6102

25 man normal, worked perfectly fine and got his full 45 seconds on the boss. Try standing closer to him when you drop him, if you pop it outside the circle or near the outside, that's probably causing the issue. Its an elevator, pets have NEVER behaved properly with those. Remember the Org arena?
    Read the rest of the thread. It's bugged on Heroic only.

It honestly makes no sense for it to be bugged on Heroic. The elevator is exactly the same, and works the same on Normal and Heroic.

no, heroic has line of sight mechanic if ur inside/ outside the elegon ring. if u're outside u can only dmg / heal stuff outside , same for the inside, healers standing in the ring cant heal players outside the ring

Deleted
    It's not the elevator, the Doomguard is probably not "phased" inside the Dome making him unable to attack things inside the dome. The limitation inside/outside is not present in normal mode.