Deleted

Diablo 3 flipping how?

So I want to learn how to flip on the diablo 3 gold auction house, but I have a hard time finding items that's underpriced and can resell pretty fast, can anyone tell me which items I should flip and when I should buy and sell?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullerz View Post
    So I want to learn how to flip on the diablo 3 gold auction house, but I have a hard time finding items that's underpriced and can resell pretty fast, can anyone tell me which items I should flip and when I should buy and sell?

Wrong section I think. Diablo 3 forums are VVVV down there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Diablo 3

Put in what you want to search for.

Easiest way to find cheap items is to order your search by time left.

Either find the most recently listed items (1D 11H) left because cheap underpriced items don't last long so if you search for the most recent items you might find an underpriced auction. (much harder to find underpriced things since the introduction of the find similar item button but they are still there)

Then search the other end for items with <5m and see if you can snipe bid them cheap just before they expire.

Snipe legendaries with min bids only, go through and bid on every item at vendor value or lower bid. Relist sellable items / DE or vendor others (crafting mats for example at 800 per essence, buy level 60 blues under 500 if they come up).

Buy gems, combine and resell for profit. Can make 1-2k per gem easily enough.

good luck and have fun flipping.