10+ Year Old Account

Spirit items as shadowpriest

I've had super bad luck on my rolls, got like 2 items in lfr doing them all every week, sha every week and galleon a few times, plus only getting 1 item from main raids on bonus roll, clearing pretty much everything every week. (Counting it all up it's about 2-3% dropchance on loot for me).

So can someone confirm if i, as shadow, can even GET items like Fan of Fiery Winds and Kri'Tak, or am i just having ridiculously bad luck?
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

You can see which items will drop for your spec using the Dungeon Journal filters.

yes, you can get spirit items. i got the garajal boots in LFR, even after i had the regular drop. the chance of getting gear in LFR in general seems to be quite low, though.

Deleted
    I also got the spi/hst off-hand from Feng using the charm of good fortune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    You can see which items will drop for your spec using the Dungeon Journal filters.
    Seems you learn everyday, thanks for that info
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

also, unless it's been fixed and i am unaware, you can change your spec before using a loot coin to change the items you can potentially win.

Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    also, unless it's been fixed and i am unaware, you can change your spec before using a loot coin to change the items you can potentially win.
    You can, but it only matters if you want a spec specific item, like healer trinkets or a healer piece from sha of anger.