Deleted

Gladiator Warrior Videos And Tips!

Hello! Making a thread about Warrior arenas at high rating. Posting some footage hows it going at 2.4k+ atm for warriors.
    So far I can tell you warrior is still awesome in 5.1
    Playing enha war pala , posting some videos about that tomorrow I think!
    Anyway thoughts on warrior in 5.1?

10+ Year Old Account
    cool vid i like it

Deleted
    I don't see how the video is relevant to 2.4k rating in either RBG or arena.
    To me it looks like a summary of warriors althrough MOP so far, nothing new. :s

Personally I don't think there's anything different to warriors from pre-5.1 to 5.1, apart from Gag Order changes. Sure we have less CC, but we still have much more than other classes..

How many accounts / threads have you made advertising your videos now? Swear I see this same shit every second week now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    How many accounts / threads have you made advertising your videos now? Swear I see this same shit every second week now.
    This. Please just keep it in one thread and make it either a) A community PvP thread where everyone links their pvp videos and you can maintain it like the PvE one or b) not make multiple threads.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    Don't know why the topic says "tips" when all this is a random shots of ownage, with little to no relevance to rating. Wasn't a bad video but there are thousands just like it. If anything it seems this is just a thread to advertise your youtube channel; a) you say there are tips while there are none, and b) it tries to start a conversation about the current state of warriors, which they always try and it never ends up happening, just to get more views to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    This. Please just keep it in one thread and make it either a) A community PvP thread where everyone links their pvp videos and you can maintain it like the PvE one or b) not make multiple threads.
    Agree with this; it's good that people are trying to be creative and are making videos but we need a sticky thread for these.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This has to be the lamest video. I mean you see stuff such as good players vs bad all the time. But this is normal player vs EXTREMELY BAD players. I mean just watch them. He's critting 120k shockwave?? Then the hunter - no deterence? Wtf? Mate, you sure you didn't get carried to 2,2k and got the weapon and now just facerolling? you seem like a bad player

Deleted
    I just wanted to add this question..

Why do you have cleave and whirlwind in your main action bar..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Honestly, I think the first time I saw Thastor post a video was in Cataclysm. Thread was swiftly locked. That's just the way it's been every time I've seen them post. I'd like to think that they've been given a chance to post their content in a single thread, but if they have, I sure haven't seen it.

But that's not to say that the title was not deceitful or that the video didn't leave much to be desired.

Because it did.

Like a hot dog without a bun or chili. And not a good hot dog, like a delicious angus beef or turkey dog. like a pack of hot dogs you can buy for $1.

Deleted
    I will keep all videos to this thread! Thanks for the feedback guys!

Deleted

Some Arenas 2400 Team rating atm! The games are thought from 2.2k -> 2.4k ! Hope you enjoy!
    Comp: Warrior Enha Paladin

Deleted

Merry christmas to everyone, i hope your all doing great, if not in the words of my boy frank sinatra, the best is yet to come!

Giving away some presents <3

Deleted
    Would rather see how you'll play in 5.2
    Wonder if warriors then will even exist in pvp, lol.

Deleted
    Yeah Lets hope they do bro.
    Second wind nerf is gonna hurt :--( Thought its bit OP :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this.

Two things: don't post your videos and advertise just to get people to see your channel, and don't do giveaways through our site. Not allowed.