View Poll Results: What is the FUNNEST PvP class at the moment?

Voters
67. This poll is closed
  • Warrior

14 20.90%
  • Warlock

2 2.99%
  • Priest

7 10.45%
  • Death Knight

4 5.97%
  • Rogue

3 4.48%
  • Monk

10 14.93%
  • Mage

7 10.45%
  • Shaman

1 1.49%
  • Hunter

3 4.48%
  • Paladin

1 1.49%
  • Druid

15 22.39%

[Poll] What is the FUNNEST PvP class at the moment? Not the most OP.

I know what the most "OP" classes are at the moment. What I'm wanting to know is what is the funnest class? I am having trouble finding a class that i personally find fun. I have tried most of them, and have most classes at least to 85+ with a few 90s. I play a DK mostly, and while I have fun on it, it's survivability atm is laughable and I'm looking for a 2nd character to play. I have been thinking priest or monk because I have never played those, but not sure if they're fun or not.

Please weigh in on which class you believe is the most FUN to play in PvP.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Druid is one of the most fun. Classes I currently play are Rogue, Hunter, Druid, DK (at 90). Druid (Feral/Guardian depending on map) seems to be the most fun out of these. They are strong in PVP. They have great mobility, good burst, pretty good control, and versatility. I like being able to fill in for someone in a pinch with Heart of the Wild. Very fun talent. Also love being able to do that knock back in any form.

Unholy DK provides a lot of unexpected control and a lot of button-pressing. Gorefiend's grasping into a mage's ring or a druid's knockback is amazing. You can also GG on someone to pull the enemy team together, then grip one away from the rest of them. You have a lot of control over the shape and layout of the battlefield that a lot of people seem to underestimate.

Deleted
    truth be told it IS pretty fun being OP

:-)

hunters have been the most fun for me for a very long time and still are

frost dks are fun if you like more numbers than you can read

I enjoy a shadowpriest, because I think it is the most balanced class to play atm. It has burst but within acceptable limits, it has sustained damage, it has some cool survival cooldowns, and the ability to help teammates with disarm, heals and void shift.

Another good candidate is the druid, as it has a lot of tricks under the hood. Symbiosis alone enables adds a lot of variety to the class, and most of its talents can have strategic uses. I think that the druid is the allows for the widest palette when it comes to gamestyles and roles.

But eventually it all boils down to what you enjoy in the game. I find being able to help others and having some reliable survival abilities as a dps class fun. Therefore, those are the classes I enjoy the most.

Deleted
    So judging by the poll, Fun=easy? its funny how warriors, druids and mages are fun. Sure theres tons of specs to play as a dudu, but seems like these are the strongest classes. Its funny how destro and demo get nerfed when I can't do near warriors burst even popping cd's. If you disagree get resi.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by impfernal View Post
    So judging by the poll, Fun=easy? its funny how warriors, druids and mages are fun. Sure theres tons of specs to play as a dudu, but seems like these are the strongest classes. Its funny how destro and demo get nerfed when I can't do near warriors burst even popping cd's. If you disagree get resi.
    I dont think fun necessarily equates to easy, although the opposite, too difficult does seem to equate to not fun. The reason I get a lot of fun out of druid (Feral most of the time) is (I mostly do randoms) if I'm not being focused and I see someone on my team dying, I can pop HotW, heal some, if I then get focused, maybe can switch to bear to live a little longer. Anyways, that's my reasoning, others may have differeing opinions.

Oh yeah, I love knocking people off cliff at LM in Arathi Basin and also in EotS near the flag in middle.

Shadow priest is a lot of fun, you have like 5000 different ways to prevent people from doing damage to you or ways to just flat out lock them out, plus you have a bunch of tools to get out of sticky situations and heal yourself. I'm lovin' it atm.

Deleted
    I haven't had fun in pvp since the start of cata, when GC fucked my dk.

Warlocks are the only class in the game right now that have more than one DPS spec (and shamans)... so warlock.

any class that doesn't rely on pressing CDs and praying you global someone before the healer notices and takes them to full in 1 instant heal

so
    none of them

Moonkins are fun so i voted for druid, was a close call with ench shaman since ther're quite fun too but not viable. But the again the definition of fun is subjective - i don't think the fun will last long whille you're getting globaled by a less fun classes.

Cat durid is 4 fite

Been my favorite PvP class/spec since I started playing the class at the end of Wrath and will continue to be so.

Deleted
    For me - Priest and Druid

Certainly finding Shadow Priest fun. Not intending to do Arena on it, but it's way more fun than Ret ever was. Played Ret all through Cata and I just can't ever see myself playing it again when I have a Priest now instead (Thank you AV Holiday).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Shadow priest is a lot of fun, you have like 5000 different ways to prevent people from doing damage to you or ways to just flat out lock them out, plus you have a bunch of tools to get out of sticky situations and heal yourself. I'm lovin' it atm.
    This for me.

My priest is only level 65 atm but it has been a blast. Shields that absorb more than my HP, HOT that hits me for 1k a tick, flash heal for 9k a pop. I can root, fear, silence and have a speed boost plus a temp pet.

I know my healing will tamper off as i get higher but its a blast so far and if it continues i will have my main for MOP.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

warriors are the most fun. they have been since ever, i was just too lazy to level one.

really enjoying resto druid/boomkin/spriest as well.

i stopped playing my mage, despite being my first 90 character, but i think its just due playing the class as my 'main' for the past 6 years.