Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

My current feelings about MOP Rogues, their constant discussion, and rare blue posts

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 10:19 PM ----------

Oh.. and this should always be closely followed by...

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Oh, c'mon just reroll and wait for brighter tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SunShot View Post
    Pretty much this.

I'm enjoying by Monk tank.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

9/10, esp the hammer.

S2/T5 gear is super perfect for this too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Rerolled mage, enjoying the "new" rogue.
    did this too, for pvp.

Pretty much. Would've been a little more fitting if the gear he was wearing was Merciless Glad gear, but it's still true.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Don't tell me to reroll, I don't want to waste time and I want to be rogue... (though I have lvl 85 warrior and it's cool to play as one)

Deleted
    Reroll.

10chars

Deleted
    i dont know why so many ppl are saying rogues are no good atm . I am still loving my rogue more than any of my other alts.

Deleted
    Lowest Arena representation in all brackets, and not exactly spectacular in PvE.

Deleted
    I laughed, but it was bittersweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    People saying "reroll" as if it's no big deal are kind of scaring me. Sure, rerolling is always an option and has been an option for the past 8 years, but what ever happened to class dedication? People who played certain characters because of what they represented to them in the world. I mean, this is an MMO we're talking about here, not League of Legends or Call of duty. People used to pick their class based on how much it represented their playstyle or personality, not because of how powerful they were at end game. You put endless hours into these characters and you just abandon them because they're a little weak right now?

I guess I'm just a little old school or something. Sincerely shocked.

Oh and Edit: The comics were awesome. Loved them
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    People saying "reroll" as if it's no big deal are kind of scaring me. Sure, rerolling is always an option and has been an option for the past 8 years, but what ever happened to class dedication? People who played certain characters because of what they represented to them in the world. I mean, this is an MMO we're talking about here, not League of Legends or Call of duty. People used to pick their class based on how much it represented their playstyle or personality, not because of how powerful they were at end game. You put endless hours into these characters and you just abandon them because they're a little weak right now?

I guess I'm just a little old school or something. Sincerely shocked.

Oh and Edit: The comics were awesome. Loved them
    It's a video game. People don't like sticking with their characters when their characters suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunareste View Post
    It's a video game. People don't like sticking with their characters when their characters suck.
    Mario is a videogame. You pick it up for an hour on Sunday morning and having a good time jumping around. MMOs are a little different. Sure, they're still games but if all of you logged in and pressed /played you'd probably realize that you've spent more time on WoW these past 3 years than you have doing any other one hobby. That's what we call dedication (or addiction... same thing really .)

When someone's that dedicated to something and they blow it off because it's not as powerful as it used to be, they start to sound like that little scumbag kid on the playground who never died when you shot him while playing Cowboys. "NUH UH I HAD MY SHIELD ON."

Of course people are welcome to play whatever they want, but completely switching characters ONLY because of class performance? Guess I'm just outdated.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Of course people are welcome to play whatever they want, but completely switching characters ONLY because of class performance? Guess I'm just outdated.
    I've known people who could do that without a second thought. Whenever a class or spec showed signs of dying they'd instantly swap. I guess it's our fault for loving a particular class.

I tried and tried and tried to like the current rogue. I can't force myself to like it. If Assassination had Cold Blood and Overkill back, and if Preparation was baseline so I could grab Shadowstep as well, I'd probably love it. I feel so energy starved sometimes that I wish I had Arcane Torrent.

And now Blizz have added such an insurmountable gear grind that if they do actually make rogues good again, we will be way behind.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SunShot View Post
    Oh yes absolutely this, Hence why I'm a warlock now lol

Ha, loved it.

I'd add to the sentiment of rerolling, gone druid - best choice I've made this expansion.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Lunareste View Post
    I would say it's more of a hobby. You don't type /played in a Video game and get the anwer some of us veterns do in WoW. I sure as Hell hope it's a hobby.

Funny pictures. personally, I'm glad I'm on my rogue because if I were on my mage I would be pretty pissed about that ham-fisted Fire mage nerf. Not that they didn't need a nerf but it just seems heavy.

nice 1 ^^
    everyone says reroll... i'd say quit, what's the point to play if you can't play... what you want to play at least