Post Pet battle team strategy

Hello, the meaning of this thread is to talk about good pet battle teams you are using, or have thought about using.

At the moment I have 5 level 25 pets, so I have been testing around with diffrent strategies, and one I have thought about is using Clockwork Gnome, a good team-healing pet (like Fawn) and a last one could be one with good damage, with or without some heals. Start by placing out turrets with your Clockwork Gnome, then switch to your healing pet and start healing. When you're done using your cooldowns on him, you can then change back to the Clockwork gnome and place some more turrets, or maybe to your damage pet.

What do you think of this strategy? And remember to post your own thoughts about team strategies.

I play at Sylvanas EU, Déathknîght.

One of the things I like about Pet Battles is that there isn't one universally correct team or strategy. It all really depends on the pets you have available to you and, to an even greater extent, the pets you're fighting against. When I'm out and about in the world, collecting rares I use my trusty Ravager for it's heal on killing blow, my Nether Faerie Dragon for the odd pet that my Ravager is weak against and whatever pet I happen to be leveling. I swapped in the Flayer in pace of the leveling pet for the Darkmoon trainer and I got my rear end kicked... hard!

I rethought what I was doing, ended up using the Clockwork Gnome, Water Waveling and Crimson Shale Hatchling and it was a piece of cake.