strength polearms

I got one from a random scenario chest ilvl 463.

Check my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...timus/advanced

How does it stack up compared to the other heroic (463) weapons? Main difference I see is the 3.5speed and weapon damage seems lower.

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    I got one from a random scenario chest ilvl 463.

Check my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...timus/advanced

How does it stack up compared to the other heroic (463) weapons? Main difference I see is the 3.5speed and weapon damage seems lower.
    Omg... you lucky jerk...

Pretty sure this is inferior to the heroic stuff, but damn... I'd Hellreaver the heck out of that for my Challenge modes (if I didn't already have Mograine's).
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    Omg... you lucky jerk...

Pretty sure this is inferior to the heroic stuff, but damn... I'd Hellreaver the heck out of that for my Challenge modes (if I didn't already have Mograine's).
    Oh and the animations are soooooo much better than a normal swing of a 2hander, its like Im Darth Maul the paladin! Spinning and twirling when I attack!

10+ Year Old Account
    God, I really wish they'd add strength polearms back in. I haven't been able to use my Halberd of Smiting since Wrath

Lucky you, though, even if it is slightly worse, it's still pretty damn neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    God, I really wish they'd add strength polearms back in.
    No freakin kidding.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

i got that to, but of the bear lawl
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    been looking for something to mog my polearm from classic ZG for ages u lucky dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, fortunately, there was a twitter stating that theres plans to allow you to transmog weapons pretty freely (I.E Transmog any 2 hander into another 2 hander that you can use, same for 1 handed weapons, ect.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Didnt know there were any more of these, the only one I knew about was the rare-spawn one in kun-lai. I wish they'd make more because polearms have some really badass looking transmog options.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Eh, fortunately, there was a twitter stating that theres plans to allow you to transmog weapons pretty freely (I.E Transmog any 2 hander into another 2 hander that you can use, same for 1 handed weapons, ect.)
    this was probably just for 2handers/1handers with the same animation eg. axe/sword/mace is fine however polearm has got different animations and is therefore not fine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Well Blizzard also stated that the reason why they dont have str Polearms is because of when a Fury warrior decides to dualwield polearms, there is no animation for it .

Deleted
    Please don't forget to bug Blizzard on the forums about the issue before 4.2 comes out. Oh and Ghostcrawler on twitter.
    As one guy above me already wrote, the way they are phrasing it we won't be able to transmog axes/swords/maces to polearms. Stupid warriors ruining everything...
    I still lhave my Blood-Tempered-Ranseur sitting unused dammit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    been looking for something to mog my polearm from classic ZG for ages u lucky dude
    I see I'm not the only one with a Halberd of Smiting sitting in the bank, waiting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koneko View Post
    Well Blizzard also stated that the reason why they dont have str Polearms is because of when a Fury warrior decides to dualwield polearms, there is no animation for it .
    Guess that means no Polearm for me next patch. Sad face.

I'm a human paladin these days, but if polearms ever become a valid transmog for any 2handers...I have my Blood-Tempered Ranseur sitting in my bank just for that moment! Blood elf paladins should remember that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I see I'm not the only one with a Halberd of Smiting sitting in the bank, waiting.
    Mine's getting lonely. Still one of the best looking weapons in the the game.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    I'm a human paladin these days, but if polearms ever become a valid transmog for any 2handers...I have my Blood-Tempered Ranseur sitting in my bank just for that moment! Blood elf paladins should remember that one.
    Yep... just sitting in my bag. Waiting. Lurking.

It's chance will come.