Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stop letting healers become constructs on Amber Shaper!

Seriously, what a stupid concept in 10 man.

Here's a lot of Aoe dmg, BTW we just took out one of your heals to become a construct...

This fight IS NOT ONE HEALABLE with all the dmg going out.

They need to make it so healers can't be constructs in 10 man.

25's have it so easy.... much more easy to get dps

Fights easily 3 healable.

Deleted
    It's annoying when it happends but if it's P2 just break them out asap. If it's P3 roll some raid cd's, have a hybrid help out if it's looking real dire. Doable but yeah, I don't like when it happends.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    That simply isn't true.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 heal the fight?

Deleted
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, what a stupid concept in 10 man.

Here's a lot of Aoe dmg, BTW we just took out one of your heals to become a construct...

25's have it so easy.... much more easy to get dps
    Stupid much?- would love to give a tip or two, but with ignorance that thick you deserve what you get!

But being a construct is about the only thing I look forward to on that fight as a resto druid.

The fight is definitely 1 healable on normal mode. Even then, if your healers are to incompetent then just 3 heal it and manage the destabilize stacks better.

Deleted
    Yesterday Amber Shapper HC 2 try in a row :
    1° construct : the healing monk, the disc said : " i have my CD i'm fine".
    2° construct : the healing monk, the disc ask for some help from the SP.
    3° construst : the healing monk, the raid said : "FUCK YOU RNG !"

Deleted
    Easily 3-healable in both normal and heroic mode. If you dont let the stacks fall off you shouldn't have any dps issues.

And you're not 3-healing why?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    If your healers aren't bad, then 1 healing until the other healer is broken out is very easy, even without cds. Just save your main raid cd for that, then it's a non issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try 3 healing it, and make sure you're watching for the Parasite. Whoever has that debuff needs to be untouched when it comes to heals. If you have a Disc Priest then have them worry about Parasite targets because Shields will not increase the damage the target takes from the Parasite. In regards to constructs, as long as people are interrupting their personal Amber Explosions and the Monstrosity when it comes out then you shouldn't have much raid damage going out. You can easily spot heal for that phase. If something bad DOES happen then pop a CD and get everyone back up to full. (and watch your Parasite target for the extra damage)

During the last phase we tend to just rotate CDs and anyone who gets the Parasite either uses a personal CD to remove it (Cloak of Shadows) or we just try to hit them with as many absorbtion effects as we can. After that it's really not a healing fight, it's all about nuking down the boss with the constant constructs abilities and not blowing up the raid.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

We accidentally pulled the boss with 1 healer last week, and it was a very easy 1 heal fight, except our construct let through an explosion and from then on it was a wipe.

On our first kill one of our healers got converted 1st in phase 3. Still killed it with two healers total.

Is this normal? Because I think last time we did it both of our healers were transformed very early into p3 and we still killed it.

The more people that get transformed, the less healing is needed. People have personal cds and self heals as well so, not so bad.

Having a healer transformed in p2 is quite common, but not an issue however as there shouldn't really be much damage in that phase (provided all explosions are interrupted).

If this is heroic you're on about, then I have no experience or knowledge ^^

While I agree this would make the fight a lot easier, you just three-heal the encounter. Your DPS should be no issue unless they play bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    3 heal it, or get better healers there should be no reason for a healer to not be able to solo heal that phase for a short period of time.