Tiny Trinket question (Blood DK)

Yesterday I got Stuff of Nightmares from Terrace. Now, being a Blood DK I stack as much Mastery as humanly or in-humanly possible, and so I equipped the two Mastery Trinkets. so far I've been using Relic of Niuzao and Vial of Dragon's Blood so when I got SoN I switched it with Relic but it seems as if my HP is really low (Like, hardly over 600k fully Raidbuffed low) I was just wondering how far should a DK go with Mastery stacking and if there might be some sort of logic to equipping one Trinket with some hard Stamina for the added HP.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Beefycake; 2012-12-06 at 08:43 AM.

Deleted
    Personally I would not go for a stamina trinket unless I noticed that I needed it , IE bosses chipping away a bigger portion of my health then I can recover before the next hit of the boss. Mastery and stamina have a strong synergy. With that in mind I think any combo is fine, depending on your overall itemlevel you may need to keep your stamina trinket until you get more ilvl for more stamina on the gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not much of a fan of proc trinkets so I'm using Lao-Chin's Liquid Courage it's freaking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefycake View Post
    Yesterday I got Stuff of Nightmares from Terrace. Now, being a Blood DK I stack as much Mastery as humanly or in-humanly possible, and so I equipped the two Mastery Trinkets. so far I've been using Relic of Niuzao and Vial of Dragon's Blood so when I got SoN I switched it with Relic but it seems as if my HP is really low (Like, hardly over 600k fully Raidbuffed low) I was just wondering how far should a DK go with Mastery stacking and if there might be some sort of logic to equipping one Trinket with some hard Stamina for the added HP.

Cheers.
    Mastery stacking like that is great and all, but having the Stamina trinket in there somewhere would help with 2 things. One being magical damage, and the other being large hits. Having a lot of mastery is great, unless you've lost/can't build up a shield with that mastery before the big hit comes in, but that stamina would be there, making that in some situations more useful. And magic damage, all you've got against that is health and heals. So keep that in mind. Otherwise, when you can take large hits and the fights are physical, double mastery it up.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

If a boss has a mechanic that is 1 shotting you, then you need more health. If you have enough EH to stay alive, more master. Also mastery doesn't help on all bosses the same, and neither does Stam. Stam is worthless on Gara'jal for instance. You're trinkets should change often.