Remember those passive arrow talents? Those would be way more interesting and help.

So now that aspects are completely worthless, why not bring back the whole passive arrow buff they thought about doing in beta?

Jagged arrow - Some chance to proc a bleed dot on ranged attack (single target / fights where we have to swap targets)[Can be removed by healing target over 100% pvp balance]
    Arcane arrow / Fire Arrow - Some chance to proc an explosion at cost of single target ie: blade flurry (cleave)
    Frost - Some chance to proc a slow (utility)[Can be dispelled and has internal cooldown]

"Double arrow" - hits a near by target for 80% of the damage done to main target
    "Serrated Arrow" - Crit strikes cause target to bleed for 30% additional damage
    "Poisoned Arrow" - slows target buy 30% for 8 seconds

others could prolly think of more...

Thing about a talent tree is that it should give 1 thing.. DPS, mobility, defensiveness etc. If you have 3 talents with 1 that gives dps, 1 slows and 1 regens focus on 1 tier - it doesn't work out, everyone would pick the dps one and then it would be just as before MoP - you pick the cookiecutter talents and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Thing about a talent tree is that it should give 1 thing.. DPS, mobility, defensiveness etc. If you have 3 talents with 1 that gives dps, 1 slows and 1 regens focus on 1 tier - it doesn't work out, everyone would pick the dps one and then it would be just as before MoP - you pick the cookiecutter talents and that's it.
    These would and should replace aspects now that aspects are completely worthless.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Sure, kinde Cold Arrows and Searing Arrows from Warcraft 3.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    "Double arrow" - hits a near by target for 80% of the damage done to main target
    "Serrated Arrow" - Crit strikes cause target to bleed for 30% additional damage.
    This would make Marksmanship easily balanced again, if only for marksman.

Which kind of makes sense aswell.
    Survival = Traps and Poison
    Beast master = Beasts
    Marksman = Bow and arrow speciality

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    This would make Marksmanship easily balanced again, if only for marksman.

Which kind of makes sense aswell.
    Survival = Traps and Poison
    Beast master = Beasts
    Marksman = Bow and arrow speciality
    Best idea ever!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Best idea ever!
    Why thank you. ^__^

Deleted
    I love the idea, on rift hunters get a "wep enchant" that does things like ARP etc, obviously ARP is op and got removed for a reason so bring something thats good for each spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Demios View Post
    I love the idea, on rift hunters get a "wep enchant" that does things like ARP etc, obviously ARP is op and got removed for a reason so bring something thats good for each spec.
    I remember the enchants from Rift. They're basically just buffs, rather than choices, and my idea would be a choice depending on the fight that you can swap between on the go just like aspects.

Also, there are plenty of ARP mechanics still in WoW like tiger palm buff.

Edit: The choices should be available to all specs and based on weapon damage with no effect from mastery so they are even between all 3 specs.

sexy ideas, how come blizz can only come up with "oh hey u have 10 more spells to use now" ideas.

Deleted
    I liked this is beta , no clue why it was removed tbh...Op post some idea on the EU/US forums

yeah i remember night elf hero in wc3 had something like this, and it was my favorite hero ^^