Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    This thread is the prime example of why I hate people and legendaries

"MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!!! IT'S MELTING AWAY, NOT MY SNOWFLAKE!"

As if legendaries are anything special. MONTHS OF GRINDING THE SAME RAIDS OVER AND OVER FOR NEARLY HALF A YEAR! THAT MAKES IT LEGENDARY DOING LITERALLY NOTHING.
    Last edited by Elysara; 2012-12-09 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    Because one is based purely on RNG and the other one is a large amount of time investment
    I've been farming the sulfuras thingy from old ragnaros ever since early wotlk, almost every week, and i never saw it drop.
    Don't you dare tell me about of "time investment" against soloing old raids.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    This thread is the prime example of why I hate people and legendaries

"MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!!! IT'S MELTING AWAY, NOT MY SNOWFLAKE!"

As if legendaries are anything special. MONTHS OF GRINDING THE SAME RAIDS OVER AND OVER FOR NEARLY HALF A YEAR! THAT MAKES IT LEGENDARY DOING LITERALLY NOTHING.
    I support the other side of the spectrum: i have my legendaries, i want them to be useful again, not just being a memento of a time past gathering dust in my hoarder's bank.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 12:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Novamh View Post
    i hope i have my thunderfury by the time this becomes available only need one binding now
    I just realised something... im currently using a sword on my warlock.... if thunderfury became transmogable..... :O!!
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2012-12-09 at 12:35 AM.

i have shadowmourne on my dk and would love to mogg it.. i really am disappointed that we couldnt alreay