What are the most favored and unfavored names for your current pets?

What are the most favored and unfavored names for your current pets?

For me:
    Favorites: My core hound Rhyme and my Hyena likesCAKE
    Most unfavored: Sparkly...I have to go tame another spore bat after that lovely blunder (the scrolls are like 300g here and I refuse to pay).

My pets:
    Dogmeat (wolf) Fallout reference
    Catmeat (hyena)
    Perkele (skoll) Finnish thunder god or something, and also a swear word
    Vulcan (fire turtle) Roman? fire god
    Trogdor (raptor) Strong Bad from homestarrunner
    Keensizzle (dragonhawk) I let our guild priest name it, has part of her name
    Dude (Quilen) I wasn't sure how to pronounce quilen so I just referred to them as the "dudes" once and it stuck
    Foamin (corehound) Started by a warrior in our raid who'd get angry a lot, we'd say he's "Foamin" (as in foaming at the mouth). And corehounds foam at the mouth, with lava.
    ForTheDPS (sporebat) From that excellent video.
    Helix (cat) Synonym for Spiral, my hunters name
    FishSticks (water strider) I had been watching the Kanye West south park. Also, it's kind of fish-like with "stick" legs.
    Failore (ravager) Another guildy name reference
    Randy (crab) Randy Savage. Basically just picked a wrestler, because crabs "pin" people.
    VermHat (worm) Always sunny episode, charlies dream book "worm hat"
    Skeetin (chimaera) He skeets froststorm breath all over everyone.

I don't know I kinda like them all. Still have a lot of unnamed ones though.

10+ Year Old Account
    i quite like calling my pets after my guildmates, trying to find those that match the personality of the pet or just making a pun on their character names

Quote Originally Posted by Krob View Post
    i quite like calling my pets after my guildmates, trying to find those that match the personality of the pet or just making a pun on their character names
    I do this aswell. I name them after people in my current raid team so it fucks when them, especially if they see something like "broxxx has aggro!"

back in vanilla i had a pet and named it the same name as the main tank.... i would mid fight send my pet in and taunt bosses just to get it killed cause back then CT raid announced when the main tank died... so when my pet died it would announce that the tank died and people would flip out

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worm - MaritalAid (ribbed for your pleasure)
    Dragonhawk - Chlamydia (breathes fire)

All my pets are named Eric. Named after a great monty python sketch.

Deleted
    Fox called Megan
    Bear called Grylls
    Dog called snoop

Creative ye i know :P

Blue bird (Quall i think?)- Selson Blue
    Purple Cat spirit beast (forgot the name)- ChimmyChonga

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    back in vanilla i had a pet and named it the same name as the main tank.... i would mid fight send my pet in and taunt bosses just to get it killed cause back then CT raid announced when the main tank died... so when my pet died it would announce that the tank died and people would flip out
    That's hilarious! How long did it take them to catch on?