We are currently looking for an experienced, competitive Resto Druid or mistweaver monk for MoP and beyond! This spot is open immediately.
Midnight Sunrise is currently 6/6 MV and 2/6 HoF with some really good looks on Garalon, and has been struggling because of a lack of a consistent roster. In T13, we finished 8/8H with our Spine and Madness kills coming at 20% nerf. We have had a consistently better realm ranking every tier since ICC, and intend on continuing that through MoP. We have a very talented team, and have been together through all of Cata, with three members together since ICC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30 to 12:30 EST with an optional Monday from 10:00-12:00 EST if everyone is available. We offer flasks, fish, repairs, gems and enchants for all full time raiders, as well as a stocked guild bank with 8 tabs.
What you can expect from us:
- Consistant progression through all of the content the game has to offer
- We raid every week. We have a strong network of players on the server who always like to run with us, so pugging is not a problem if it is necessary
- Flasks, Fish, Gems, Enchants, Beer, Glyphs, Pretzels, Scopes, scandelous women and maxxed crafters in every profession. Nobody goes without.
- A stable, mature officer core committed to keeping the guild running smooth. We have been doing this a long time, no amatuers here.
- A stable, long term guild. We were founded during Ulduar, and plan on being around for a long time to come.
- A large player base always running 5 mans and other content. We also run a weekly guild LFR, so you don’t need to worry about getting stuck in an awful group with that ‘lock who has pulled every boss.
- An awesome website and forum community
- World of Logs, both live stream and recorded kill videos, and first kill pics posted on our website
- A non-elitist, drama free atmosphere. Elitists and drama queens are not welcome here.
- We have a guild in both SW:TOR and GW2. When you're bored with WoW, you have a home elsewhere.
- We will pay transfer to our server, and if you don't work out we will pay for transfer back. If you don't like us and want to leave, you're on your own.
What we expect from you:
- Be able to maintain >90% attendance. We do not run with a bench, so if you are not there, I have to pug. I hate pugging, and it won't happen too many times before you are replaced. RL>WoW of course, but we expect that you plan around your raid times, not the other way around.
- Keep your toon properly gemmed, enchanted, and reforged at all times. We offer anything you need to make this happen, so there is no excuse.
- Be able to listen and speak clearly in vent. English only please.
- Know your toon inside and out, and know all of the abilities you can offer. Your raid leader knows them all, and you are expected to be able to use anything the raid leader asks for.
- Be able to maintain your HPS while watching timers and your raiding environment. Your raid leader may occasionally ask you to call out an ability, and that shouldn't distract you.
- Learn to love World of Logs. Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.
- Have FUN!!! This group has been together a long, long time, and we laugh and joke our way through content. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a 2% wipe, then you will be removed from the team. It's really as simple as that. We are all adults playing a video game, the least we can do is have fun while we do it. We expect that you are able to keep your chin up and remain positive through progression when we haven't killed any big internet pixel monsters in 2 weeks.
- Be a member of a group. Group synergy is very, very important to me. If you are shy and don't talk in vent or laugh and joke with us, then you probably won't fit in. We are looking for more e-friends, not people who show up to raid in silence then log off (this is by far the most important requirement. PLEASE READ IT AND UNDERSTAND!!
If you have any questions or would like to know more about us, please feel free to visit our website, midnightsunrise.org. On that website, you will find tons of information about our guild and how it runs, as well as our guild rules and informational threads. If you like what you see, feel free to fill out an application and either myself of another officer will answer promptly.
You can also contact me in game at RealID jgl**or*dsph**inx**@**exci*te**.*com (delete **, I've been getting a ton of spam mail). Please leave a note on the RealID request that you are responding to this ad. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!
Last edited by lordsphinx; 2012-12-14 at 01:44 PM.
Reason: progression update