Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the same boat, but I'm just cursing my luck. Myself and a druid who hasn't shown up to raids nearly as much as me have gotten unlucky with LFR and Normals/Heroics. Every other raider in our roster has a weapon except us.

The weapon drops have been abysmal, I've blown coin after coin after coin.

Nathin.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    All i have to say about rng...
    Bonelink from DS shared loot table.
    6/8 drop chances x 2 per week.
    Between alts i had a whooping ~970 kills in lfr/normal/heroic, which should equal to have seen it drop roughly 3 times.
    I still haven't seen it, so when i see sub 50 kills, i laugh, i really do...
    RNG is RNG, get over it and gain some kills....

OT. You grind those dailies for gear, VP/coins is not useless just cause YOU cant spend it to buy weapons...

10+ Year Old Account
    6 Sha of Fear kills, 3 weeks of being eligible to loot ontop of using charms for those 3 weeks, the other 3 were repeat kills using my charms on him 3 times in a single week, in total I've had about 9 chances if you count the 3 weeks I used charms ontop of the standard chance at loot after a fresh run. - Not one item has dropped from his loot table out of those 9 chances. 500+ gem is just sitting in my bag unused, it's quite depressing but hopefully next week I'll get it.

Having to do Sha of Fear 4 times in a week from the very start of the instance, gets tiring after awhile
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-12-07 at 02:01 PM.

get blue 463, get 1500 jp>you have 471 weapon now, dunno what else should blizz do for ppl who dont run regular raid bosses and have bad luck with drop

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is a pain but it is the thing that keeps us coming back week after week. You just have to accept it.

I have had a mixed bag so far. My warlock won the wand and the trinket from Elegon LFR on his first attempt and then there is my Holy Pally who can't get a shield to replace his green.

Not sure if this will make you feel any better... but on my 2nd attempt/kill of Sha... yea got my 2hand Axe off my extra roll...That's why I always stay as close to 1500VP as possible to upgrade

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ledge/advanced
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

I'd like to point out that in a blue post, they mentionned that raid gear will be obtained by raiders, and if you do not raid, you have no point having such gear. This is not the Cataclysm or Wrath of the Lich King. You have to raid to get raid gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had normal shoulders of T13 for I think 7 months maybe before I finally got heroic ones. So yea you simply must just be patient.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

I feel you, I'm still running around with a blue weapon and I'm in an even worse situation since I raid normals (and soon heroics) + rf so I have had like 30+ chances for a epic weapon now (including bonus rolls on both raid finder and normal).

But I think it's ok, I'm not a big fan of welfare epics, but rng can be a bitch, specially in 10-mans where you can go literary a whole tier without seeing one or two items drop.

Deleted
    For me its the other way around.. I see no tiers but I got : 2 Starshatters, 3 Elegions, 2 Amber Shaper Swords and 1 Sha Tank sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cpx View Post
    For me its the other way around.. I see no tiers but I got : 2 Starshatters, 3 Elegions, 2 Amber Shaper Swords and 1 Sha Tank sword.
    See I'm the opposite of you! I have the 4set bonus of T14 but I can't for the life of me get an epic weapon, yet I get two 1handers from Elegon and the Amber Shaper scimitar which my spec can't use and I don't have an interest in going Frost anytime soon. Forever stuck with my blue Heroic weapon after 3 months.

Deleted
    Don't think anyone has had as much of bad RNG as Kripparrian all content cleared and using a 476 lfr bow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    See I'm the opposite of you! I have the 4set bonus of T14 but I can't for the life of me get an epic weapon, yet I get two 1handers from Elegon and the Amber Shaper scimitar which my spec can't use and I don't have an interest in going Frost anytime soon. Forever stuck with my blue Heroic weapon after 3 months.
    That's just what RNG is. Tbh with the coin implemented I see no reason to whine. In DS LFR you would be lucky if your item actually dropped, let alone win it against 6 others. Not saying you whine mate - Thats just my opinion and I really like the new Loot system.

I have 2 characters. Both run LFR and Sha every week since whenever possible.
    1 character has 2 tier piece, but no weapon.
    Another has a Sha weapon, but no tier at all.

Waste 2 months of my life. Good thing that I refuse to do daily or I will waste more.
    Account Status: Cancelled

Deleted
    Yeah, no. Weapons are so big upgrade for some classes that it would be stupid to just let people get one for sure just by doing dailies or something. Such an big upgrade needs to be earned via killing that raid boss.

The biggest problem is that the blue one is ilevel 463, and the normal sha weapon is 496.
    That is 33 ilevel difference + 500 stat gem.

That is too big to ignore.
    No sha weapon = "Account Status: Cancelled"

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with OP. First week of Expansion my 476 bow dropped from Gate of the Setting Sun! Fabulous luck I know. Have killed Will of the Emperor 5 times normal with four kills on heroic. Lei shi four times normal with four kills on LFR. No new bow/gun for weeks has my damage lagging behind. I would gladly trade my heroic BoIS for the bow or gun. Not to mention every kill of both bosses has earned my extra token(not lfr Will). Would like some of the luck I see other hunters having.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Disappointing Grey View Post
    Don't think anyone has had as much of bad RNG as Kripparrian all content cleared and using a 476 lfr bow.
    I feel close.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my first tanking weapon from LFR Spirit Kings while queued accidently as DPS.
    ME GAUSTA!

Raid normals, herp.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I have 2 characters. Both run LFR and Sha every week since whenever possible.
    1 character has 2 tier piece, but no weapon.
    Another has a Sha weapon, but no tier at all.

Waste 2 months of my life. Good thing that I refuse to do daily or I will waste more.
    Account Status: Cancelled
    Hahahahaha, you got to be kidding me right? Did you cancel your account because you couldnt get all the epics you wanted in 2 months? Hahahahahah, kids these days.

This is a proof that epics are way to welfare right now - it's EPICs, you should be working your ass of to get them. And when you finaly get it you should be like: OMFG I AM THE MAN! I GOT IT! OMGOMG!
    After all, the experience lay in killing the bosses for the first time, feeling the great adrenalin of downing something you'd been working on for weeks or even months!

Oh wait, this dissapeared after LFR was added to the game... Last time I had that feeling was when I downed LK25 the first time after a few weeks tries.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    If all you do is grind dailies and LFR, why do you want a new weapon which makes the content you do even easier than it already is? Saving time is the only thing I can think of, but what's the point in playing a game and just making it quicker? I honestly don't understand why.
    maybe he likes soloing or something? a good weapon can help with that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552