Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Got some broad-range coupons for you guys.

20% off select case fans with the code BTEPFHB23 >Link to qualifying case fans<

20% off all Senty Cases with the code BTEPFHB28 >Link to qualifying cases<

5% off select Video Cards with the code BTEPFHB35 >Link to the qualifying cards<

10% off select SSD's with the code BTEPFHB42 >Link to the qualifying SSDs<

- - - Updated - - -

Insanely good deal on a PSU, grab it while you can.

XFX P1550SXXB9 Core Edition Power Supply - 550W, 80 Plus Bronze, 135mm Fan, Active PFC, Single +12V Rail ~ $25.99 after $25 rebate

Plus a nice case

ULTRA Etorque™ H4 Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case - USB 2.0/3.0, Up To 6 x SSD Trays, Top Hard Drive Dock and fan Controller, White - U12-42516 ~ $29.99 after $20 rebate
    Last edited by tielknight; 2014-04-29 at 02:11 PM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if anyone knows this, those XFX deals.. Can you get a rebate every time those come up? I purchased one with a rebate a few months back.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I'm...not sure. You can read through the fine print in both rebates(here and here) and you might be able to figure it out, though the wording is a bit lax. They seem to be a new set of rebates purely for Tigerdirect so you might be able to. You can always email the people handling the rebate to make sure(customerservice@help.4myrebate.com).

Heck, if I had the money I would get one to replace my cheap-as-hell Ultra PSU.

- - - Updated - - -

Decent little bundle going on.

AMD A10-6800K Quad Core Unlocked APU/Asus A88X-PRO ATX MB/8GB DDR3 1600 ADATA XPG V1 Memory/Kingston 120GB SDD/2X LED Case Fan/TT Versa H23 Mid-Tower Window Case w/500W PSU Barebones ~ $379.99 after $60 rebate and $70 coupon >URR124744<

The parts come out to ~$450-460 on pcpartpicker.

And some more stuff.

Seagate Barracuda 1TB Hard Drive - 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s - ST1000DM003 ~ $49.99 after $20 coupon >XKX125407<
    Last edited by tielknight; 2014-04-29 at 03:56 PM.

Last edited by tielknight; 2014-05-02 at 11:15 AM.

Nice budget card.

XFX RADEON HD 7770 1095MHZ 1GB DDR5 BLACK EDITION ~ $89.99 after $30 rebate

Grab one of these quick, this is a absurdly good deal compared to how much they cost elsewhere($70+).

Corsair CS Series™ CS450M 450W Modular PSU - 80 PLUS® Gold (CP-9020075-NA) ~ $29.99 after $30 rebate
    Last edited by tielknight; 2014-05-27 at 12:36 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Scratch that, I dun goofed. I think I need to go to sleep.

Found something else that might actually be useful.

N-RGY by ULTRA AA/AAA Rapid Charger - 8x Slots, 4x AA Batteries, Ni-MH/Ni-CD, 2500 mAh, DC Car Adapter, 4 AA Rechargeable Batteries Included ~ Free after $30 rebate

And a TV Kit

Ultra LCD TV Starter Kit - Screen Cleaner Kit, 2x 3' (1.8m) HDMI Cables, 6 Outlets, 75 dB, 201 Joules ~ Free after $20 rebate

And a HDMI cable

Inveo 9FT High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet Cable - 90 Degree, 4K-READY (10.2Gbps/1080P/24K Contacts) ~ Free after $20 rebate

And a memory kit

Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB Desktop Module Kit - DDR3, 2 x 4GB, 1600MHz, PC3-12800, CL 10, 1.5V - PXD38G1600C10K
    ~ $54.99 after $5 coupon code >BAO131668< and $30 rebate. Coupon and free shipping ends tonight.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2014-06-21 at 11:50 PM.

If you are looking for a video card, litecoin/dogecoin miners are dumping their stock on the market. I've seen R9 290s with a waterblock on ebay for 250 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    If you are looking for a video card, litecoin/dogecoin miners are dumping their stock on the market. I've seen R9 290s with a waterblock on ebay for 250 bucks.
    I see some aftermarkets for about 250-300, though getting a new one with a warranty for $100 more is a much better idea IMO
    Last edited by tielknight; 2014-06-22 at 12:01 AM.

Deleted
    I wonder how many hours each one of those will have ran

Thats the main problem with them is you don't know how much abuse they went through, though the price of GTX 6XX/7XX cards are pretty much at or above their retail it seems.

You can get lucky once in a while(like I did) and find a good(albeit a bit older) card for cheap, but that requires alot of hunting and F5ing the "newly listed" items.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    I see some aftermarkets for about 250-300, though getting a new one with a warranty for $100 more is a much better idea IMO
    I know that everybody is not like me ... but personally I upgrade my GPU atleast once per year so im pretty sure that my video card will last me for a year =) (unless i get a lemon) So id rather pay less , even if that mean ive got no warranty.