Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post

I have absolutely no idea who Elisif is. Based on her responses it's very safe to say she's not my ex, and she's got nothing to do with me or my situation. I don't know why she's interjecting herself into this.
    I am so sorry, seems I got my wires crossed.

She's still insisting that the kid isn't mine; it's getting to the point where I'm starting to not give a fuck - especially when she talked hopefully about maybe dating the babydaddy (who she doesn't know, lives a couple states away and is a deadbeat who doesn't give a fuck about her) someday. Her gay best friend/roommate is making noise about it not being fair that I'm asking for rent when supposedly I had first stayed with him and Mandy I didn't pay any at first. This is hilarious because first of all I had to ask them if they wanted rent from me, they never asked for it in advance; I asked for it from him before he moved in (and he agreed to it). Also, I was moving in as her boyfriend and sharing a room with her - he's getting his own room, which he isn't even using. He's basically taken over the living room.

Gonna have a nice little chat with him about it tonight when she's not around, man to man. If he so much as even thinks about stiffing me on the rent, I am throwing his ass out, even if it ruins my friendship/relationship with her. I got fucked over by a roommate before...I'll be damned if it happens again.
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2012-12-15 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    She's still insisting that the kid isn't mine; it's getting to the point where I'm starting to not give a fuck - especially when she talked hopefully about maybe dating the babydaddy (who she doesn't know, lives a couple states away and is a deadbeat who doesn't give a fuck about her) someday. Her gay best friend/roommate is making noise about it not being fair that I'm asking for rent when supposedly I had first stayed with him and Mandy I didn't pay any at first. This is hilarious because first of all I had to ask them if they wanted rent from me, they never asked for it in advance; I asked for it from him before he moved in (and he agreed to it). Also, I was moving in as her boyfriend and sharing a room with her - he's getting his own room, which he isn't even using. He's basically taken over the living room.

Gonna have a nice little chat with him about it tonight when she's not around, man to man. If he so much as even thinks about stiffing me on the rent, I am throwing his ass out, even if it ruins my friendship/relationship with her. I got fucked over by a roommate before...I'll be damned if it happens again.

You said her real name, might want to stick to 1 anonymous name.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-12-16 at 12:12 AM.

Slipped with her real name : /

"Never allow someone to be your priority while you're just their option."
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

I would:

1. Find out for sure who the father is. Even if it isn't yours she needs to find out who it is. Hold firm on this and don't take her word for it.

2. Figure out why she came back after it all but ended. I'm always suspicious of people when they do that. What exactly on her end changed? Does she have any medical issues or something dramatic happen in her life? I think determining that might shed some light on some things.

3. Kick the guy and his friend out. Have them get their own place. It's obviously not working out living wise.

It does sound like a lot of games going on. Maybe it's time to stop playing. If she comes back lay out some ground rules for your relationship or decide on just being friends.