Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What happened to the datamined blood elf content?

Apologies if this has already been answered but the search option seems to be failing me atm.

I was very interested in the datamined sound files implying that the blood elves bust into dalaran to rescue the sunreavers from the alliance but, since 5.1 hit, I've been unable to find any sign of said content in-game. It gave me the impression that it would be a scenario but, for now, the only new ones I've only got access to Dagger in the Dark, Assault on Zan'vess and Domination Point. Is it locked behind dominance offensive dailies? Is it not on the live servers yet?

Doomhammer EU

The better rep you get the higher progression you will have to do that story line; Every single data mined piece is directly linked to how much rep you have via Dom offensive or Shield wall.

Fallow this topic for that info, there are videos for both faction
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...all-Quest-Line

No one can tell yet the storyline after Dalaran Rescue and Anduin stopping the Garrosh.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

Legendary!
    Probably a one time quest toward the end of the 5.1 story chain
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

It's the end of the storyline that's been progressing with the Dominance dailies. It probably won't be till revered or exalted though.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Keep doing Dominance Offensive stuff and you'll see it.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Fallow this topic for that info, there are videos for both faction
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...all-Quest-Line

No one can tell yet the storyline after Dalaran Rescue and Anduin stopping the Garrosh.
    Thanks for the link and to everyone else that replied. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do dailies to experience the story content but at least now I can enjoy it on youtube while finishing my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Keep doing Dominance Offensive stuff and you'll see it.
    I'd really like to, but I'm not prepared to do dailies for another faction right now. I might do once I finish getting all classes to 90.

Doomhammer EU

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It's the end of the storyline that's been progressing with the Dominance dailies. It probably won't be till revered or exalted though.
    About 6k on Revered to Exalted for getting the quest to enter Dalaran Rescue mission...

it's rep gated
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's rep gated
    Damn. Thanks again for the replies everyone. Real shame Blizzard chose to gate the story like this.

Doomhammer EU

The Insane
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Damn. Thanks again for the replies everyone. Real shame Blizzard chose to gate the story like this.
    Nah it actually makes sense really... It's to make it seem as if the story actually takes place over a period of time - which it does.
    *broken link*

Given Blizz's talk about timelines and 5.2, that data could all be for 5.2.
    Sometimes I think I should have rolled a Priest....

About 6k on Revered to Exalted for getting the quest to enter Dalaran Rescue mission...
    How are you possibly that far into it? I'm 6k into honored and I've done every daily everyday and used the DMF rep bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nah it actually makes sense really... It's to make it seem as if the story actually takes place over a period of time - which it does.
    I'm honestly not sure if I'm prepared to do another rep grind. The faction and equipment rewards mean absolutely nothing to me so the single reason would be for story. I'll look into how many days it would take to reach exalted before starting this grind. Dailies certainly aren't how I want to spend my time in-game in order to experience the story.
    Last edited by TobiasX; 2012-12-06 at 09:05 PM.

Doomhammer EU

The Insane
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Given Blizz's talk about timelines and 5.2, that data could all be for 5.2.
    It isn't though, it's in this patch.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 10:06 PM ----------

I'm honestly not sure if I'm prepared to do another rep grind. The faction and equipment rewards mean absolutely nothing to me so the single reason would be for story. I'll look into how many days it would take to reach exalted before starting this grind. Dailies certainly aren't how I want to spend my time in-game in order to experience the story.
    Fair nuff, though you get the quests rather quick, usually every second or third day you get a new part and the quests are very quickly done, but fair nuff.
    *broken link*

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    How are you possibly that far into it? I'm 6k into honored and I've done every daily everyday and used the DMF rep bonus.
    whoa whoa what DMF bonus?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    8137 Rep on Honored here

6k honored Info I know from PTR Server. Since I have grind those rep and most videos are made from PTR.
    Now I'm doing Alliance side only and completing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    I think he means a fuckin' 12 milion npc's in the Lion's Landing Arena / duno the name of horde arena :P that gives u extra Rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    The new merry-go-round in the DMF offers a 10% rep bonus. Sadly you'll have today, tomorrow and Sat to use it since you missed it and we'll be exalted by next month due to item at revered.

8137 Rep on Honored here

6k honored Info I know from PTR Server. Since I have grind those rep and most videos are made from PTR.
    Now I'm doing Alliance side only and completing it.

I think he means a fuckin' 12 milion npc's in the Lion's Landing Arena / duno the name of horde arena :P that gives u extra Rep.
    Sorry, in your original post you said revered, had me confused that I was missing something. And I just realized I totally misread what you said. You said 6k into revered for the mission not what you were at. You can ignore me now.

Also, those NPCs give black prince rep not 5.1 faction rep. Just so you know.

the new merry-go-round in the dmf offers a 10% rep bonus. Sadly you'll have today, tomorrow and sat to use it since you missed it and we'll be exalted by next month due to item at revered.
    now u tell me !!!

Once you do the quest line you'll understand why it's rep gated and makes perfect sense.