Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    now u tell me !!!
    It was posted on the front page of MMO-Champ when it came out. That's how I found out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Once you do the quest line you'll understand why it's rep gated and makes perfect sense.
    I'd be willing to tolerate rep gating if it wasn't also time-gated, as far as I understand it, thanks to the amount of reputation you can gain per day being limited. I'm prepared to put in the effort (although the only part of the story I want to experience is the blood elf charge into dalaran, the rest doesn't matter to me) but not over an extended period of time.

Doomhammer EU

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I'd be willing to tolerate rep gating if it wasn't also time-gated, as far as I understand it, thanks to the amount of reputation you can gain per day being limited. I'm prepared to put in the effort (although the only part of the story I want to experience is the blood elf charge into dalaran, the rest doesn't matter to me) but not over an extended period of time.
    Yea, stuff like that is annoying, but I found these quests to take way less time. I think I spend about maybe 15-20 minutes a day on them, less if I group with others. Just make sure you grab the DMF rep buff this week and it'll speed it up a little bit. Also try to do the Daily Beast quest, most don't do it but it's 220 Rep.

So far I'm enjoying them as it's like a time line of help do X event day or two later Y event transpires. Only thing I wish is that the Dagger in the Dark scenario gave rep via the quest or as a daily/weekly because it definitely ties into the story and it'll make sense on the second part of the line (after the bell). Much like you I was interested in the Blood Elf part after I saw it ingame (haven't read anything prior to doing them daily ingame) and was kind of like "Great, now I have to wait" after doing the first part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yea, stuff like that is annoying, but I found these quests to take way less time. I think I spend about maybe 15-20 minutes a day on them, less if I group with others. Just make sure you grab the DMF rep buff this week and it'll speed it up a little bit. Also try to do the Daily Beast quest, most don't do it but it's 220 Rep.

So far I'm enjoying them as it's like a time line of help do X event day or two later Y event transpires. Only thing I wish is that the Dagger in the Dark scenario gave rep via the quest or as a daily/weekly because it definitely ties into the story and it'll make sense on the second part of the line (after the bell). Much like you I was interested in the Blood Elf part after I saw it ingame (haven't read anything prior to doing them daily ingame) and was kind of like "Great, now I have to wait" after doing the first part.
    I appreciate the attempt but I think you misunderstood. It's not the time the quests take to complete that bothers me but the fact that it will take a large number of days of doing said dailies (by large I mean more than 7). My preferred play style is to sit down and grind the crap out of something in a single session rather than do a little bit towards it every day for weeks / months. I understand that this is currently not possible with the Dominance Offensive / Operation Shieldwall faction, hence my current plan to not do anything towards the faction and just watch the videos on youtube.

Doomhammer EU

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    hence my current plan to not do anything towards the faction and just watch the videos on youtube.
    but its so much fun to play it out yourself though
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    but its so much fun to play it out yourself though
    I'm sure it is, but I'm not prepared to repeat the same single-player content over days in order to get there.

Doomhammer EU