Anyone know of a "Vengeance Guild"?

I had my idea in putting together a guild that only focuses on seeking justice for players that are constantly ganked. Henceforth, creating a guild of high level PvPers to seek and destroy the opposing toon that initiated the ganking.

I ran the idea by my buddy and laughed a bit but said that it would be different and pretty sweet. I see it as a make up of WoW heroes. Any takers? or just trash the idea?

I've seen guilds of "PKKs" (Player Killer Killers) in other MMOs but can't say I've seen one in WoW. Then again I play on a PVE server so there's no PKing anyway.

WoW Insider had an interview a while back with the GM of a guild that did this. Except they did it with style via aerial combat (lots of flight form druids, balance in particular). Can't find the article right now.

Edit: Here it is: http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/04/21/15...-takes-gankin/

Quote Originally Posted by Vindican View Post
    WoW Insider had an interview a while back with the GM of a guild that did this. Except they did it with style via aerial combat (lots of flight form druids, balance in particular). Can't find the article right now.

Edit: Here it is: http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/04/21/15...-takes-gankin/
    Thank you, I will read into it. Good to know that someone made one.

10+ Year Old Account
    -wipes a tear-

I miss Tenj keeping our skies blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

This is defs not a vengeance guild more of a white knight guild, but yeah PKK guilds don't seem to be popular in wow, well at least compared to other mmo's

used to have one on my server called <chogall police dpt>, but since cata there wasnt much call for it so they just raid now.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    used to have one on my server called <chogall police dpt>, but since cata there wasnt much call for it so they just raid now.
    They are still here haha they killed me aprox 50 mins ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    They are still here haha they killed me aprox 50 mins ago :P
    o good, i used to be an officer in there

We had an idea to make one, for our rogues. Its purpose was to give us free reign without bringing heat down on our real guildmates. I managed to get the guild created, and then the idea died. So my low-level mage has his own guild bank.

yeah i think on most servers real griefing isnt common enough to justify a guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boomkin uses Dots & Flight Form
    It's Super Effective!
    Warrior uses Heroic Throw
    It's Super Effective!
    Azeroth Uses Fall Damage
    It's Super Effective!
    Boomkin fainted...
    Warrior's Heroic Leap Activates!
    Warrior isn't effected by GROUND-Type MOVES...