Weakauras - Showing a cooldown is about to be ready (~15s)

Hello guys,

I cannot figure out how to make an aura that tracks my cooldown (Dark Soul, in this case) to show when it's about to be ready.

Ideally, I'd like the aura to show about 10-15seconds before my cooldown is ready again.

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    This should do it:

Code:
    datLbaGnOqZfkA2QCBjTti2lz3a7hL8tiv9xQQFRQHcPyWqvdhfhesQtjk5yuLfkQwkKslxQhIipv5XuPEoQMiuQPkXKPIPd6IqLUmLRlyJqQ8AOKTJGdl0YGeMguW3ffNhQ40inoQK5Hs1jrPmkrPUgKK7bj6ZI8neAyiQLNkAun2qk4Iw0HAs4IjBKqpYWKZy35Nj237glFhR(a(honUwJcxyuRQ5O5OI29rhv06)mv0QHdsvrqbfuRTe9bfCymnQ7hOrD0Wo2yXc)(WXcpjS1OacwZnLRbBAkzTkAqCymnomcdCT2QrkGcs(pJ1r43ASJsnJGbGAK()C(maw4rt)P24Cw4ZEm2DzP1wnsbuqsZdvAbGrWaqTya(AbU5hauOY1cCZVTAKcOGKY1cCZNZy3HeRMY14m2DiXQjeIeDr2tqnqOwAAkznxiEAbaSPPK1QOXzS7qIvtiej6ISNGAU))C(maLlOgbH4HbYKfuca

EDIT! fixed it, thank you again. Adding the specific name (Dark Soul: Misery) made it work.

Thanks <3
    Last edited by Cirque; 2012-12-06 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd... is working fine for me. What version of WeakAuras are you using?

I did something similar for DoT's where the power aura would only show when a dot has < 10s remaining (and I'm in the class/spec the dot belongs to)

I had two triggers (triggering the aura when either was true)

One was an inverted "Debuff" on target (So if corruption was missing, show this aura)
    The other was a non-inverted "Debuff" on target, only showing when time <= 10s.

Don't have a code tag for you, but you could do the same with a buff.

one should be an "Action Useable", the other should be a "Cooldown" <= 10s.

When running an aura for Dark soul, make sure you have the right Dark Soul (there's a different one for each spec.) you'll need three auras if you want to represent all three DS's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    I did something similar for DoT's where the power aura would only show when a dot has < 10s remaining (and I'm in the class/spec the dot belongs to)

I had two triggers (triggering the aura when either was true)

One was an inverted "Debuff" on target (So if corruption was missing, show this aura)
    The other was a non-inverted "Debuff" on target, only showing when time <= 10s.

Don't have a code tag for you, but you could do the same with a buff.

one should be an "Action Useable", the other should be a "Cooldown" <= 10s.

When running an aura for Dark soul, make sure you have the right Dark Soul (there's a different one for each spec.) you'll need three auras if you want to represent all three DS's.
    Forgot about multiple versions.

Instability (Destruction) ID: 113858
    Knowledge (Demonology) ID: 113861
    Misery (Affliction) ID: 113860

Replace the spell name in the aura I gave you with the ID of the one you want.