Need help gearing

So my demon hunter is done with inferno and to me has decent gear.. but I need more gear to be able to farm above MP3...

As of right now I only have 43m gold but I will have more soon...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D.../hero/28672533 <--- This is my DH

Any help would be great

Depth diggers for your pants slot and get rid of that gem in your chest. Would be where i started.

You can get other pants but it seems you like the mf, diggers are great for that. If no magic find id go with inna's

You will also need a spec change to farm above mp3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your gloves have none of the "trifecta" stats on it. Crit chance, crit damage, and attack speed. At least get a good crit chance. Your left ring could also use crit chance. Try to get a second Natalya piece of "holy crap" 7 more crit chance.

Ok thanks both of you. I've been playing around with my spec so yea it looks strange but I basically never run out of hatred... I will look in the AH for trifecta gear..

Any help on the spec?

Are you talking about the lower level gem in the chest? I ran out of gems, I think have enough to make the high ones now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dengir View Post
    Ok thanks both of you. I've been playing around with my spec so yea it looks strange but I basically never run out of hatred... I will look in the AH for trifecta gear..

Any help on the spec?

Are you talking about the lower level gem in the chest? I ran out of gems, I think have enough to make the high ones now
    I don't really play a demon hunter, but I would imagine that once you get your crit chance high enough, Sharpshooter becomes worthless. If you're critting every second anyway, it's not having any effect.

Though those "trifecta" stats are important, try not to give up other stats for it. Your gloves have a lot of dex on them, try to keep it that way. You should probably be prepared to lose some magic find.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengir View Post

Any help on the spec?

Im probably the wrong guy to ask as you see.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C...8/hero/2510402

I dont like the cookie cutter builds that require kiting, so i pin them into a wall and lay down the traps. Can do mp7 without probs, time is the only factor.

Ya, was talking about your gem, but look at my bow, i know how it is.

Sharpshooter is useless, vengence is kinda useless too at higher mp levels unless your playing with a zero cd dog/sacrafice witch doctor, then it makes you godlike.

Id look into some basic higher mp builds and elaborate on them for your tastes. I went for the trapper because its fun, not as fast as the common 2os manticore build, but i dont fall asleep while playing

43mil, he isnt getting trifecta gloves

1)Feed your Blacksmith when you have money.
    2)Search the auction house often and get gear where you "hurt". I mean where you have the lowest gear pieces. First of all look for two handed weapons!
    3)Go Online Co-Op with high level friends and you'll get dozens of stuff within 1-2 hours!

Yeah upgraded dex gems in your gear.

You don't need trifecta gloves but 2 of the stats with dex should be reasonable price.

I don't mind the depth diners you have for resists and vit. Inna's stuff will help with attack speed but getting one with high res all costs a fortune.

Instead of upgrading dex gems you could use vit gems (heaps cheaper) and then on other gear it is heaps cheaper when you don't need vit.
    Last edited by Spider Klein; 2012-12-07 at 04:07 AM.

Deleted
    I am still upgrading my DH myself but besides having a little low health and maybe res too I am comfortably farming MP7 for a while now.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C.../hero/20693642

Personally I would forget about MF as You move along in upgrading Your gear, when playing at MP7 I believe I have +300 MF at NV2 on paragon lvl 26 while I only have +19 MF on my pants.
    Regularly checking AH and sorting stuff on both buyout and time remaining besides the stats You are looking for also helps to find a bargain now and then,
    as my last upgrade costed me 420K only (pants).
    Other than that upgrading Your gems as was already advised by others is always a good thing to do. Personally I prefer farming/crafting gems instead of buying them.
    This might takes a long while but it will make a difference in the costs. Still, check out costs of gems on a regular base, sometimes You can find radiant or square emeralds at a fairly reasonable price making it worth to buy a lot and save some time/gold.
    Btw, only 43 million gold is probably more than the total I have spent on my DH

Deleted
    Just have to say, I find it weird that you're just now done with Inferno and have 43M gold to spend. I've finished inferno ages ago and have never, never had more than 4M gold.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavecat View Post
    I am still upgrading my DH myself but besides having a little low health and maybe res too I am comfortably farming MP7 for a while now.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C.../hero/20693642

Personally I would forget about MF as You move along in upgrading Your gear, when playing at MP7 I believe I have +300 MF at NV2 on paragon lvl 26 while I only have +19 MF on my pants.
    Regularly checking AH and sorting stuff on both buyout and time remaining besides the stats You are looking for also helps to find a bargain now and then,
    as my last upgrade costed me 420K only (pants).
    Other than that upgrading Your gems as was already advised by others is always a good thing to do. Personally I prefer farming/crafting gems instead of buying them.
    This might takes a long while but it will make a difference in the costs. Still, check out costs of gems on a regular base, sometimes You can find radiant or square emeralds at a fairly reasonable price making it worth to buy a lot and save some time/gold.
    Btw, only 43 million gold is probably more than the total I have spent on my DH
    Yea I have to check the AH a little bit more. There are days that I don't touch the game, hell some times 2 or 3 days will pass and I don't log in...Family and what not..

I seen your build and I will try it. Seems like a fun build.

For my current build/leveling- I went back to HA and RF spam... with the Bat pet. When you have the Bat pet and a Enpowered shrine.. Hatred never runs out.
    Last edited by Dengir; 2012-12-07 at 10:25 AM.