Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    where has any wrong info been given?
    I think people are just looking at a tank pulling half the hps of the healer and crying about it.

Thats how BrM plays. People need to get over it and realize this BrM is playing right, and the ones spamming SCK in heroic dungeons are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Since everyone is talking bout the Brewmaster. What's really impressive is his uptime of Elusive Brew, 44.8% of the time. That's really good. Only thing I really noticed that he could have done better is managed his defensives slightly better. He could have gotten more Fortifying Brew off, another Avert Harm. He also could have gotten more Guards off... After a closer look tho, his stagger is amazing too. Never reached a Heavy Stagger. That's super impressive.

Ok, back to topic, I'm in the middle of watching the video but so far... amazing! lol. Keep up the good work, Palawin.
    Mother nature is the world's best teacher. She gives you the test first and the lesson later.

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    the monk and priest together has i think half his hps so i would say 1.5 healing too. 20k+hps from a tank that is doing 80k+ dps is nothing to laugh at.
    I suppose, but still, the tank is really amazing and allowed for this to happen.
    Last edited by Selkinor; 2012-12-07 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breimann View Post
    Also, if you look really closely, he's commenting on his own play. =P
    Wondering when someone would realise this... Lol

Gz OP

Quote Originally Posted by Shootz View Post
    The finesse of every one of his actions, such fluid use of all the right abilities at all the right times; you can tell that he's definitely really attractive in real life.
    I don't always see, but when I do, it's what you did there.

[ twitch ][ Elhaym#1731 if you have any questions ]

shields from disc priests count on WoL, why wouldn't a BrM shield count? Hell, blood shields from DKs count as well.

Can't waste chi on guard, too busy dpsing.

That one shaman managed 160k hps for six seconds... this is hardly solo healed.

Looks like the Paladin actually got carried.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiviarar View Post
    That one shaman managed 160k hps for six seconds... this is hardly solo healed.

Looks like the Paladin actually got carried.
    Probably Healing Tide or Ancestral Guidance. I'm not saying the Pally is bad, but he got a lot of help. He'd be foolish to think he did it all himself, which he kind of sounds like he did. Heck, the DPS in my raid don't help me heal, they take extra damage from anything they can and make it harder to heal.

you can throw all those chi waves, which do less damage than a BK and significantly less healing than a guard?
    lolwat.

Also, he solo healed it. they used classes which have healing utility or dmg reduction utility, I fail to see how that isn't solo healing. It's a cool thing, but... regardless, normal modes are normal, on heroic 25m most of our healers are doing more HPS than that paladin, so I don't find it "all that impressive".

Interesting way to cheese it though, sounds/looks like fun

Makes sense. You guys barely made the timer for retreat so I can completely understand the use of passing up on Guard and therefore makes my post invalid Well done to you all!
    Mother nature is the world's best teacher. She gives you the test first and the lesson later.

I'm sorry guys, you're right. I'll try to be better next time. I'll make sure to tell the tanks not to use their mitigation, and inform the hybrids not to use their healing or defensive cooldowns.

Are we allowed to use healthstones?

this makes me know hes a true brother of mine. dps on brother skootz, let no healer tell you to use more defensive, for defensive cd's in normal mode raids are for the weak and is down right unbrewmaster-like, may the rng gods deliver you from keg smash parries on your journey to hard capping expertise, and remember believe in your xuen and he will believe in you.

Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    on heroic 25m most of our healers are doing more HPS than that paladin, so I don't find it "all that impressive".
    Heroic 25man healer does more HPS than Normal 10man Paladin... who saw that coming?

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I'm sorry guys, you're right. I'll try to be better next time. I'll make sure to tell the tanks not to use their mitigation, and inform the hybrids not to use their healing or defensive cooldowns.

Healthstone!? HOW DARE YOU! :O

Seriously, I'd like to see someone solo heal it with zero hybrids and no defensives used.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiviarar View Post
    Heroic 25man Paladin does more HPS than Normal 10man Paladin... who saw that coming?
    Considering solo healing implies that healing by yourself is hard because you have to cover "all the hps", yeah, I'm saying the metric isn't particularly hard since pallies gain little from 10->25 since most of their healing is targeted, or a 6 or less target smart heal. Not that I'm saying he's bad, he isn't. I'm just saying that it's a normal mode, and thus there isn't much healing required, which is why solo healing is possible, esp. with the help of a good raid comp.

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post

Haha, why start cryin' now?
    U start bragging, you get beats.
    Ehrmantraut | Vamonos | Shiq | Bolg
    EU - Blackmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    Why is it that everytime someone does something cool, this forum belittles them with crap reasons why "it doesn't count".
    Because lots of people are compensating for having little doodles.

The level of jelly in this thread

...is too damn rye.

[ twitch ][ Elhaym#1731 if you have any questions ]

So much jealousy in this thread, oh my.

Nice job, really impressive feat.