Mob nameplates not stacking

Ever since pre-patch I'm not able to get mob nameplates to stack when their bunched up. I selected "Stacking nameplates" in WOW interface but they continue to overlap each other. Is there a fix for this? Btw, I'm using Shadow Unit Frames as well but I don't remember there being a stacking option. I have always don't it from the WOW interface.

Shadowed Unit Frames is not a nameplate addon, and should not be having any impact on nameplates.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Are you using the feature which clamps the name plates to the top of the screen when they are out of view? I don't remember exactly what it's called or if it can be toggled in the default interface, but it basically keeps the nameplates on the screen even if your camera is too low.

With that feature if your camera is too low then all nameplates will be kept at the top of the screen, not stacking.

Tiyr, I don't recall that option in the interface but I will take a look. Before pre-patch I would select "Stacking Nameplates" from the WOW interface and all the mobs nameplates would stack vertically when they were bunched together in combat, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Last edited by Slugbait; 2016-08-12 at 04:02 PM.