A Hunter's Non-Hunter Abilities

I'm curious to see how other hunters may be using non-class abilities to help their DPS role. Blood Fury and Berserking are givens, of course. I've seen some hunters mention the goblin Rocket Barrage, but is that really viable to be part of a rotation?

I'm currently macroing the engineering Frag Belt bomb to my multi-shot for AOE. I don't use it on bosses because having to place the marker on the ground slows down my rotation.

I tried the rocket barrage on my belt, but it just ended up being overkill for me personally.

I will use rocket boots on occasion, depending on the situation. It's probably a terrible habit because they can and do fail occasionally and forces me to pop a deterrence, which only partially soaks the damage. If I get shot up, I just use the glider to go down, although I almost never have that happen.

Mostly I just use them after a wipe to get back faster.

Blood fury and the synapse springs are used at every opportunity. I can't really think of any other non-hunter abilities that I utilize in a way to increase dps, since my other profession is Jewelcrafting for stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    I tried the rocket barrage on my belt, but it just ended up being overkill for me personally.

I will use rocket boots on occasion, depending on the situation. It's probably a terrible habit because they can and do fail occasionally and forces me to pop a deterrence, which only partially soaks the damage. If I get shot up, I just use the glider to go down, although I almost never have that happen.

Mostly I just use them after a wipe to get back faster.

Blood fury and the synapse springs are used at every opportunity. I can't really think of any other non-hunter abilities that I utilize in a way to increase dps, since my other profession is Jewelcrafting for stats.
    You only get the damage DoT in raids, the jump is disabled :/

OT: I use Frag belt and macro it to all of my abilities, just use it during GCD and even if you delay it by 10 sec, it's still absolutely free DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    You only get the damage DoT in raids, the jump is disabled :/
    OT: I use Frag belt and macro it to all of my abilities, just use it during GCD and even if you delay it by 10 sec, it's still absolutely free DPS
    Is that what it is? I never knew that was disabled (I guess I just assumed it could happen, because it has when I quested). Then again, I just switched to eng from BS a little while ago so I guess I should have read up more on it. >.<

I'm not going to lie here, the glider looked so fun it was one of the reasons I made the switch. :/