Grunt

Holy paladin spirit

Hi fellow pallies,

Im currently running holy with around 9.2k spirit unbuffed,
    what would be the 'cap' for spirit or, what is acceptable/recommended for raids?

Thanks, Forsite.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsite View Post
    Hi fellow pallies,

Im currently running holy with around 9.2k spirit unbuffed,
    what would be the 'cap' for spirit or, what is acceptable/recommended for raids?

Thanks, Forsite.
    In my opinion, I would say that there is no definite cap. You can stop stacking spirit when YOU feel comfortable with your mana regen.

If raiding heroics, you're going to keep spirit as your #1 stat for quite a while...

If you want some numbers, I'm sitting around 11K unbuffed and it feels pretty comfortable in raid fights with spirit flask (+1K).

I'm raiding heroics and currently sit with around 12k spirit

I dont know that you would ever stop stacking spirit(?). I am at 12.6k buffed and I still almost went oom on empress tonight.

Stack spirit till you can spam Divine Light / Holy Radiance good luck

I'm a little over 10k unbuffed and feel comfortable with mana regen. What I don't feel comfortable with is my haste. I don't think I can reforge/gem for haste but there are moments where a quarter second off a cast time would be really nice.

At some point as you're gearing up you can afford to aim for the first haste hit cap (3506, less for draenei but I don't know what it is) but yeah, after that basically continue maxing spirit all the way.

I think that Spirit is going to consistently be your stop stat through Heroic raiding. Unless you are having issues with throughput and not longevity, which I personally haven't run into, I feel that Spirit will continue to be stronger than everything else.

Im a relatively new holy paladin with like 7k spirit and i go oom even with only very rarely using divine light, flash of light and holy radiance as good as never and thats on lfr. Spirit will be king for a looong time unless blizzard changes something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    I'm a little over 10k unbuffed and feel comfortable with mana regen. What I don't feel comfortable with is my haste. I don't think I can reforge/gem for haste but there are moments where a quarter second off a cast time would be really nice.
    If mana is so precious why go haste so you can eat up that mana faster?

Mastery imo is a better stat after spirit. Lots of absorbs.

Only reason why you'd want to go haste reforge is for 13 ticks of EF.