Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    They have already discussed this, Servers change alot. The only low pop servers are old pvp servers that no one goes on and they reach medium during prime time. But the thing is when any get word a game merges servers people think the game is dying and that bad publicity.

People don't get that server merging isn't easy & need a rock to hit them on the head to realize it.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing we need now, in my opinion, is cross-server AH. Fun little story:

Four days ago, a friend asked me to help him create a guild for his "supercasual" alt. I logged out, made a character at the server he was on (Crushridge EU), signed the charter, and started levelling because I've enver properly levelled a mage anyway. Picked up skinning/mining, to get a quick and easy economy going, and one hour ago I went to the AH in Stormwind for the first time. Dragged a stack of copper bars to the sell-box, and Auctionator doesn't suggest a price. Well, that's weird. I set it to 10g and move on to Light Leather. No suggestions. I order a full scan, and Crushridge EU alliance side currently had 4 items on the AH. Needless to say, I decided to just ignore professions altogether :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Merge = sign of dying game

Sign of dying game = lower share stock price

lower share stock price = angry stockholders

angry stockholders = firings, aweful angry meetings and tons of knee-jerk response changes

Blizz's solution? Sadly, it's CRZ...

chances are you are playing on a server in the wrong time zone that you play.

I downloded the trial and noticed a lot of the servers were empty, then hours later they were up to medium. pay the money and choose another server you and blizzard will have fun once again.

they do the same thing with GW2. difference is they fluctuate from high to full.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    When they sort out CRZ to the point of perfection with added features like cross realm guilds, ah etc then servers will become redundant i think blizzard wants to move towards that goal rather then merging servers.