1. #1

    Failed Joining Random BG and AV

    Hi all


    I have been getting this a lot lately, it tries to load AV but never can and I get booted back to where I qued saying:

    "Transfer Aborted:instance not found" and then I get the deserter tag, has anyone else been getting this?

  2. #2
    That happened to me before too...weird stuff.

  3. #3
    Are you still trying to run AV enabler? (the addon that lets you Que more than 5 people for the same instance)

  4. #4
    No and I only use bagnon and dbm for addons. I am just a single player. I got it three times yesterday trying to join av and today twice.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by force18 View Post
    Hi all


    I have been getting this a lot lately, it tries to load AV but never can and I get booted back to where I qued saying:

    "Transfer Aborted:instance not found" and then I get the deserter tag, has anyone else been getting this?
    Do you use peerblock? Mine sometimes will boot me when tying to join bgs and I had forgotten to turn it off. It shows up as laverne CERFnet or something close to that as what is being blocked. Even if you keep permanently allowing it, there are so man bg severs that they will sometimes still be blocked by peerblocker.

  6. #6
    I have no clue what peerblock is?

    It just happened twice today with random bgs, it seems like your computer is freezing but it just boots me back to where I qued and says instance no found and I get the deserter.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by force18 View Post
    I have no clue what peerblock is?

    It just happened twice today with random bgs, it seems like your computer is freezing but it just boots me back to where I qued and says instance no found and I get the deserter.
    Well it sounds like something from your computer or network is blocking it. Check your security settings.

  8. #8
    Nothing has changed on my computer for over 6 months, I only use this computer for gaming, the other one for work and my laptop for browsing the internet. I haven't changed any settings or anything like that, its just sometimes happens. I don't understand the instance not found thing though when it tries the load the bg.

    https://www.google.ca/search?q=Trans...ient=firefox-a

    Looks like a lot of players have experienced this since the patch like me
    Last edited by force18; 2012-12-08 at 02:56 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pyg View Post
    Well it sounds like something from your computer or network is blocking it. Check your security settings.
    If he's already in-game, then his network isn't blocking it.

    Sounds like a problem on Blizzard's end. I'm getting extremely long load screens when trying to enter dungeons/BGs as well.

  10. #10
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Irish - Lives in Glasgow
    Posts
    101
    Whats your router model?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •