ICC 25 at level 90

You think a group of 5 raid geared player will be able to get all the achievements for ICC 25 drake?

Id imagine so. I done them all with a group of 4 for the 10man ones back at 85 and with the stats being significantly higher 5 at 90 5 for 25 should be easy.

I am thinking through the bosses and only sindragosa comes to mind as maybe a problem, since she will probably freeze all but the tank - and would be up to the tank to at least break the first person out - but still seems do-able. But then again - maybe you can down her w/o ever even getting to that phase.

Getting the achievement on Dreamwalker would be a pain. Doable, but a pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Sindi 25 you shouldn't get an airphase with 5 decent people, atleast not on normal. Heroic you might. DW achie will be annoying / impossible. I forgot if there's 5 or 6 portals, anyways I'd suggest getting a 6th player in for this so you can keep adds off of her (that and I don't know how she behaves if no one is in the normal world). Other than that, it shouldn't be too hard as long as you have competent players.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's 8 portals in Dreamwalker 25man. And if there's not at least one person outside the portals the encounter resets.

I've been doing the achievements quite easily with 9-10 people, occasionally in heroic mode, so 5 might be doable. Full House is a little tricky, especially if the adds pile up, so whoever's on them has to be quick to burn down the ones you don't need.

Also defeating the Lich King with 5 peeps wont be easy, with 3 valkyrs grapping people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubok View Post
    Also defeating the Lich King with 5 peeps wont be easy, with 3 valkyrs grapping people
    Valkyrs can be killed before they grap people, if you have enough ranged dps..

Quote Originally Posted by Nubok View Post
    Actually if you DPS the Lich King during the transition phase you can skip the valkyr phase completely. All ranged now have the range to stand out of the winter and nuke him freely and the winter doesn't even do so much damage compared to MoP health pools that you couldn't stand in it.

If you have enough DPS the Lich King is completely trivial now. There won't be any big zombies, there won't be any valkyrs, there won't be exploding spirits, there won't be a frostmourne room. You just nuke him, he drops remorseless winter and then he goes straight into fight ending RP. No phase 2, no phase 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Sindi 25 you shouldn't get an airphase with 5 decent people, atleast not on normal. Heroic you might. DW achie will be annoying / impossible. I forgot if there's 5 or 6 portals, anyways I'd suggest getting a 6th player in for this so you can keep adds off of her (that and I don't know how she behaves if no one is in the normal world). Other than that, it shouldn't be too hard as long as you have competent players.
    Well decent people normally dont have to do their achievment runs two addons later, so 5 might be little low.
    This is no diss for casuals or whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    Getting the achievement on Dreamwalker would be a pain. Doable, but a pain.
    If you heal her to full before the portals spawn, you will get the achievement as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    While it might theoretically be possible, I think you'll find it far, far easier to do it with a group of 8-10. As others have pointed out, Dreamwalker, Sindragosa, and the LK, especially on Heroic, will be pretty brutal with just 5 players. I'd think getting the achieve on Marrowgar might be a tad tricky too, with 3 out of 5 players getting spiked.

should be, we have a handful do ulduar 25 hardmodes and its not even a challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Pelztier View Post
    If you heal her to full before the portals spawn, you will get the achievement as well.
    I just had a funny picture of like 20 raid geared 90 healers and a handful of DPS to worry about the adds healing her up to full in like 25 seconds. How far off is that?

its pretty accurate with 7ish 90 healers she went to full in my group a few days ago almost instantly.

Forgive my four month thread necro. I blame google. And laziness.

Lich King hc is easy with 5-6 - been doing it weekly for the mount. If you DPS him during the 'outside' phases or whatever, you can skip the other phases, including the Valkyrs. Don't really know about the other achieves, but the Dreamwalker ones might take some effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Forgive my four month thread necro. I blame google. And laziness.
    Forgiven this time. Be a little more substantive with the reply next time. I'll leave this open for now in case anyone has something useful to add.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."