10+ Year Old Account

Trip to Paris & need advice....

Hey folks, On Saturday i will be heading to Paris to see Swedish house mafia which is all well and good BUT I need advice on where to go after. Has anybody been to Paris before or know of people that have that can give me advice on which which nightclub(s) is the best for dance/upbeat music. cheers

Deleted
    all i can remember from Paris is they have creperies everywhere, and they are really good! would recommend them as a snack while out in Paris.

10+ Year Old Account
    great, lol. Anybody else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arkadeus View Post
    great, lol. Anybody else?

haha, sorry my contribution wasn't very good :P better than nothing though, eh?

Only time I ever went to Paris was being the typical westerner tourist. That said, I had a good time. But I doubt you're going to be lining up for the Louvre or anything lol.

My best advice is to just get fucked up and follow the crowd. Seriously. I got good and drunk and made a few friends and partied with them all night. There was one other friend with me, so it was a safe situation.

I assume you're from the UK, so you won't need to worry about pricks. Parisians hate Americans.

Pro tip-- don't get lost. I didn't, but memorize where you're staying and how to get there via metro. I'd try and party within a few blocks so that if the metro closes you can still walk home. Pubs are a great place to start

If you've got any time at all to kill during the day-- check out pere lachaise. awesome cemetery, and jim morrison is buried there.
    And the catacombs is always fuckin awesome. It's been closed my last few visits to Paris, but the last time i was there was 2 years ago.

Don't get taken.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Don't get taken.
    Good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Good luck...
    If you get taken, post here.
    We don't know who took you, don't know what they want. If they are looking for ransom, I can tell you we have no money. But what we do have is a very particular set of skills; skills we acquired over a very long time trolling. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let arkadeus go now, that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pusue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, and egg your house, and set dookies on fire on your porch and kill you.

Can't...too busy fighting Wolves in the Arctic to care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkadeus View Post
    Hey folks, On Saturday i will be heading to Paris to see Swedish house mafia which is all well and good BUT I need advice on where to go after. Has anybody been to Paris before or know of people that have that can give me advice on which which nightclub(s) is the best for dance/upbeat music. cheers
    Go with a significant other if you can.

I really liked the Pantheon and Montmartre, personally, but you can just wander around the city at random and run into awesome stuff. Do you speak French?

Honestly, my best experiences in Paris were with an old high school friend (our French foreign exchange student) and her boyfriend. They took me out to some local bars and hole in the wall restaurants, and it was really awesome.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!