Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    I can't believe someone took the time to post screenies and didn't put names to these (argh!). Anyone have a clue at all on #61 & # 81? Anyone?

http://acidcow.com/pics/17659-games-102-pics.html

Edit: It helps to scroll down in the comments. Someone got #81, but #61 is still a mystery.
    61 is Wing Commander I believe.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 11:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I edited my post; most likely would have been the same system I played Sonic 2 on. Since there were 2 versions of that, it narrows down to those 2 at least :P
    So you were playing older games burned on a PS1 disc? Sonic 2 was on Genesis and Master System if I recall correctly. I wasn't much of a Sega kid.

There was a game I played back in the late 90s on a Mac;

it had chess pieces that you hopped around a map, with castles and trees. I believe you could build archers and bridges to get across gaps. Was pretty fun and would love to search for (and hopefully find) and iOS version of it.

Found it ... Lost Souls by Spiderweb Software ... but it is hard to find a screenshot of it ... fun little strategy game that would be great for time wasting on a mobile device; but seems like they buried it :/
    Last edited by zeropeorth; 2013-05-08 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    Ok so I dont remember the name of a game on SNES.
    You could play single or together with a friend and I remember there was a huge baby as a boss (I think, atleast there was a huge baby sometime) and you could throw coke cans as a weapon. Thats pretty much the only thing I remember about the game but I do remember it was a damn good game You saw the game from above.

I think you were in nightmares but I can be wrong.

So its not much to go on but maybe someone knows lol. Been thinking about this game for several years but cant remember the name.
    Last edited by mmocbc4c51efd3; 2013-05-08 at 03:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    So you were playing older games burned on a PS1 disc? Sonic 2 was on Genesis and Master System if I recall correctly. I wasn't much of a Sega kid.
    I didn't mention a Playstation, where did you get that from?

I didn't mention a Playstation, where did you get that from?
    Had you mixed up with someone else lol This thread is busy today ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    You could play single or together with a friend and I remember there was a huge baby as a boss (I think, atleast there was a huge baby sometime) and you could throw coke cans as a weapon. Thats pretty much the only thing I remember about the game but I do remember it was a damn good game You saw the game from above.

I think you were in nightmares but I can be wrong.
    Zombies Ate My Neighbours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_efPyO-AsM

Skip to 8:30

Deleted
    Zombies Ate My Neighbours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_efPyO-AsM

Skip to 8:30
    Ye thats it, WOW that was fast been thinking about that game for YEARS! Played it with my brother like 15-20 years ago (im 26). THanks

Valarius
    Thank you that's it!

10+ Year Old Account
    The game im looking for was a old strategi game. I think I played the demo of it back in 98 or so. It was a mech game where you could build small tanks big tanks and think flying units locations was allways on a strange planet and you used wind energi as resource.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    The game im looking for was a old strategi game. I think I played the demo of it back in 98 or so. It was a mech game where you could build small tanks big tanks and think flying units locations was allways on a strange planet and you used wind energi as resource.
    Total Annihilation?

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    I can't believe someone took the time to post screenies and didn't put names to these (argh!). Anyone have a clue at all on #61 & # 81? Anyone?

http://acidcow.com/pics/17659-games-102-pics.html

Edit: It helps to scroll down in the comments. Someone got #81, but #61 is still a mystery.
    That is a great list of games, and I probably know over half of them. I'll have to send that out to a few friends for nostalgia.

I have this picture that I've saved for months, but I have no idea where it comes from. Anyone?

You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    I have this picture that I've saved for months, but I have no idea where it comes from. Anyone?

Little Nemo: The Dream Master. If you drag a picture into the google search bar when set on images you can do picture searches.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been thinking of two games recently that even I cant seem to remember.

First one was I believe a Japan only Dreamcast game. From what I remember the game was a 2.5D style side scroller with 3D characters and stages sort of similar in style to Pandemonium on the PS1. The game had only what I can describe as extremely cutesy, colorful looking graphics, I remember stuff like lots of flowers and shit. The main character I am pretty sure was female and I think I vaguely remember a hub type area that let you select what levels you want to go on. I saw the game play of it in an online video and the one comment on it that stood out was someone saying the game was created by an all female game studio or something, not sure how true that comment is however.

The 2nd game I saw at an outside sale where a guy had crates upon crates of boxed Windows 95, 98 and XP PC games. While I was digging through them I found one game that seemed interesting but for some reason I didn't purchase. From what I remember reading on the back of the case the game was an RPG I think with cartoonish style graphics, I think I remember the characters having weird shaped heads. I also remember it mentioning the plot of the game involved cults, paranormal events and I think Nazis may have been your main foes in the game so it may of taken place during World War 2. It almost reminded me of Shadow Hearts: Covenant except for the fact the game had a cartoonish style to it and was for PC and also the fact the game definitely looked like it was made by a non-Japanese company, if I had to take a guess I would say it was made by a Eastern-European game company based on the style of the graphics. I am also not 100% sure what operating system it was for but I want to say XP.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few games that me and my older brother used to play a while back, my memory, however does not remember the title but only game-play.

First one might sound a little crazy. This one was for either the PS1 or PS2, not sure. It was a deathmatch type game and you could choose a raptor as your character. It could lay eggs that would hatch and attack the other player. There was a helicopter character that could fly out of the map. Also, not entirely sure but i think the areas we fought were on a cube-like structure. Maybe not enough information but that's all i can really remember.

Second one is for the PC. I would really love to know what the game is. Cant remember much so here it might get a little weird. It will bring SOOO many memories if anyone knows what it is. So, it was a kid game. I think you were like a yellow circle guy, kind of like pacman, cant really remember. It was a 2D game with so many things you could build as an obstacle course. I think you could drive a car or a cart after you built the map. You could shoot peas at stuff. Fall forever. Many more things but i can't really remember much. Anyone know what this one might be?

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Long shot here, but Emperor Battle for Dune ?

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    First one might sound a little crazy. This one was for either the PS1 or PS2, not sure. It was a deathmatch type game and you could choose a raptor as your character. It could lay eggs that would hatch and attack the other player. There was a helicopter character that could fly out of the map. Also, not entirely sure but i think the areas we fought were on a cube-like structure. Maybe not enough information but that's all i can really remember.
    The Unholy War on PS1?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    The Unholy War on PS1?
    OMG!! That's it!!! I freaking appreciate this. My brother will be SOOO amazed. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heres one I just CANNOT wrap my head around!

I played this when I was young, about 9 or 10 I believe (born in 88)
    It was a PS1
    I think the main character was a skeleton, or a zombie with a sword. He looked like a dead knight
    The first level was a graveyard
    I think the character might of been missing his lower jaw, I remember the dialogue was him mumbling and gargling to people when he talked
    The scenery was very dark and scary, I was too scared as a kid to continue playing it.
    I believe it played from a 3rd person view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Heres one I just CANNOT wrap my head around!

I played this when I was young, about 9 or 10 I believe (born in 88)
    It was a PS1
    I think the main character was a skeleton, or a zombie with a sword. He looked like a dead knight
    The first level was a graveyard
    I think the character might of been missing his lower jaw, I remember the dialogue was him mumbling and gargling to people when he talked
    The scenery was very dark and scary, I was too scared as a kid to continue playing it.
    I believe it played from a 3rd person view.

MediEvil is what youre looking for.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    MediEvil is what youre looking for.
    Looked it up online. YEP, this is the game. thanks!