Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    I am looking for a game i watched on LIRIK stream the other day. It was pretty much a sports soccer game, but instead of a football, they had somekind of gravity gun, which you could use too throw the ball, jump etc. Also it were first person.

Hope someone can help, it looks very fun in Multiplayer
    was looking around and maybe it was supraball?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FyW5m5XGZU

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    was looking around and maybe it was supraball?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FyW5m5XGZU
    I thank you so much sir. its that

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    I thank you so much sir. its that
    np. looks fun indeed:P

So i'm having trouble remember this game. I remember very little of it. What i do remember is that it had a dark gothic look, you fought monsters and i think they turned into cards maybe. I just vaguely remember fighting a mandrake i think and it doing a scream and i think aoe damage. I'm pretty sure it was an rpg style game. Maybe it was for the gamecube, i'm not certain.

Hah two minutes of searching game stop and i found it. Lost Kingdoms.

Trying to remember a game I played many years ago. I thought it was one of the Warlords series, but I may be misremembering.

It was some kind of RTS. There were a whole bunch of generic fantasy factions to play as, I remember playing as the Dark Elves. Probably the most distinctive thing was that you could choose a "retinue" of units to progress to the next map with. One of mine was this barbarian type guy, I think he was called a Reaver. And there were these shrines etc. that would give you a reward if you answered a riddle correctly or completed a quest.

It was a Dynasty Warriors clone for the X-box 360. Very Anime-esque to the point of nauseating flashiness and high-pitched squealing characters. There was a downloadable demo on Xbox live where I played it, and the character you get forced to play is a sword-wielding magicky guy looking for a girl named Impy.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    It was a Dynasty Warriors clone for the X-box 360. Very Anime-esque to the point of nauseating flashiness and high-pitched squealing characters. There was a downloadable demo on Xbox live where I played it, and the character you get forced to play is a sword-wielding magicky guy looking for a girl named Impy.
    Do you mean Inphyy? Makes sense you'd get it wrong since it's a weird name.

Game might be Nighty-Nine Nights: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-Nine_Nights

Anyway, I actually meant to post a question. A long time ago someone posted about an MMORPG on this board. It looked like a typical Korean MMO but it had one feature that really stuck out to me: You didn't create a single character, you created a family. Unfortunately I don't have much else to go on since I never actually played the game.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2014-07-27 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Anyway, I actually meant to post a question. A long time ago someone posted about an MMORPG on this board. It looked like a typical Korean MMO but it had one feature that really stuck out to me: You didn't create a single character, you created a family. Unfortunately I don't have much else to go on since I never actually played the game.

Any ideas?
    I heard about this feature in one game and I couldn't recall the name either, but I felt I'd probably recognize it if I saw it in a list... so I looked for it and I believe you may be looking for Granado Espada. Apparently you replied to a thread in which it was mentioned. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ps-for-new-MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    I heard about this feature in one game and I couldn't recall the name either, but I felt I'd probably recognize it if I saw it in a list... so I looked for it and I believe you may be looking for Granado Espada. Apparently you replied to a thread in which it was mentioned. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ps-for-new-MMO
    That's the one. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just remembered this one and tried so hard to recall the name. It's a game with multiple windows. You're a base commander of some sort, and you fight other AI base commanders. The top window belongs to the enemy and yours is at the bottom. You can build structures and launch missiles across windows. Or send in robots. The main structure is a 4x4 flat... bunker like thing with black and yellow criss cross on it, kind of like those you see on construction barriers. There are fogs of wars and usually you reveal parts of the map by launching missiles into random locations. If the enemy SAMs shoot your missile down, you briefly see the structures before the fog covers it again, but if your missile hits something, it's revealed.

EDIT: Oh, also, at first your missile pods fire one missile, which you can upgrade to fire two missiles.

Need help remembering a game

Original Xbox

You lived in like a junkyard. It had various areas that you unlocked, like you started off in a house and had to climb around the shelves and stuff. You go outside and theres a garden area, a sewer, and other areas. It was like loads of mini games and you had to go to for example the garden and do something there to get an item to unlock the next area

Extremely vague details, sorry lol

Deleted
    Can anyone help me ?
    I played an RPG game around 2006-2007 , I think .
    Was something with human or a monster , I really don`t understand , and the most action was happen in jungle . The major base , was a circle or hexagon build in a tree.
    Weapons were simple not fancy , just sword i think .
    But I know that , there it was a scenary with some prison on the water . But the prison it was some room made from wood stick , and the floor from wood too .
    And the monsters killed a woman or a sick man . In the game existing caves , like dungeons .

Quote Originally Posted by dorudani1 View Post
    Can anyone help me ?
    I played an RPG game around 2006-2007 , I think .
    Was something with human or a monster , I really don`t understand , and the most action was happen in jungle . The major base , was a circle or hexagon build in a tree.
    Weapons were simple not fancy , just sword i think .
    But I know that , there it was a scenary with some prison on the water . But the prison it was some room made from wood stick , and the floor from wood too .
    And the monsters killed a woman or a sick man . In the game existing caves , like dungeons .
    Do you remember what console? Can you describe the main character?

Could someone help me remember the name of this game? It's a tycoon game, about an amusement park I believe. It's a horror-themed park, since I can remember some weird amusements. The walk-ways were rubble/gravel-like. A friend of mine started playing Roller Coaster 2 and it doesn't look the same way as I remember. I must've been about 10-14 years, possibly younger, when I played it and I am 21 now.

Hope this will help someone recognise the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saichotick View Post
    tl;dr - apparently shop buttons = anti christ

Quote Originally Posted by Eanirae View Post
    Could someone help me remember the name of this game? It's a tycoon game, about an amusement park I believe. It's a horror-themed park, since I can remember some weird amusements. The walk-ways were rubble/gravel-like. A friend of mine started playing Roller Coaster 2 and it doesn't look the same way as I remember. I must've been about 10-14 years, possibly younger, when I played it and I am 21 now.

Was it Afterlife?

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Was it Afterlife?
    Doesn't seem to be the correct one, but thank you for trying. Might've been a mod or a pretty much unknown game, seeing as I can't find it anywhere.

There was this game I used to play(more than 10 years ago, maybe even 15). It was a dos game I think, and you played as some sort of lizard thing and you could climb walls if you wanted to. But I can't remember anything else. Anyone has any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Eanirae View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theme_Park_World

Halloween world maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Meneldur, the game I think you are speaking of is called Rampage.

Wonderful Sig made by Torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    That was the one. Holy crap, did I love it. Thanks for finding it for me! I tried to remember some details, but I guess they got twisted with time.