Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Question Help me find this game!

So some time ago (a year?) i watched a guy at twitch playing this game, I've been looking for it all morning without success. I would be very grateful if someone could help. These are the clues:

- Action/puzzle coop game (you play with a friend).
    - Named something like "X & Y" i think (i mean: "zip and zap" or "blop and blep" or whatever, you get the idea xD).
    - A similar game could be Mario. (I do not know if this confuses more than it helps).
    Last edited by Alantor; 2014-10-25 at 09:50 AM.

Deleted

This maybe? All that sprang to mind.

Thanks for the replaies! They look like fun games! Unfortunately it is not one of those :/ The look was more modernish.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-of-this-Game

We have a sticky thread for these type of requests.

^Thanks for moving it Another idea anyone? It should be kind of a recent game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many years ago I remember playing a game on (I'm fairly certain, as it was the only console (besides handheld) we had at the time) the PS2.
    These are what I can remember about it:
    - I remember the game's colour scheme being black/white/grey. Possibly with some r/g/b/y/whatevers mixed in here and there involved with items or actions.
    - I believe it was an action game akin to DMC.
    - I seem to recall one of the stages/levels being an odd void-like-area, with staircases leading to platforms with doors.

Sound familiar to anyone?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

90s kid here

I remember I had game on super Nintendo where you play as what I assume was a cat since the "coins" of the game were balls of string.

Feeling nostalgic I really want to try it again

Does someone remember the name of this game??

Console: Famicom.
    Genre :Platformer.

Notable characters:
    The Main character looks like Mario, with black pants and a white t-shirt if im not mistaken.

Notable gameplay mechanics:
    In the first stage you run into a frog and when you kick it it spits like an egg wich gives a random ability, one looks like a kick uppercut. There's a stage with rising lava and i recall one boss that always killed me ... it was just a HEAD throwing orbs (blue orbs).

Could it be one of the Adventure Island games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to remember this old multi-player arcade game. It was up to four players who sat around a circular playing area. Each player had a trackball and some buttons.

My memories of it are quite vague now but the gist of it was that players sent various animals towards the centre of an arena and the animals fought in the middle. Last man standing won.

For example you could send in Elephants, Tigers, Snakes and many others. Elephants would trample tigers, snakes would poison elephants and tigers would eat snakes. So if the green player sent in loads of tigers, you would obviously send in elephants to kill the tigers. That was kind of how it worked. There was a bit more too it than that but my memory fails me and I only ever saw the game once at an exhibition.

If anyone can remember this game I would be most grateful.

Old School RTS-Can't remember name

Hello All,

Looking for some help as I cannot remember the game I used to play back in high-school, around 2005. It was an online RTS that had archers and spies and so on. There were leader boards and everything. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of this game, but I though it had an R in the name. Please help me! haha

That's awfully vague. Can you remember any other details? Do you recall if it fantasy or historical?

Fantasy, i believe there was like guilds you could have. I could have sworn it had a name like rune in the name. Sorry trying to remember more, will update if i can

DARKTHRONE finally lol
    Last edited by Drae58; 2014-12-17 at 03:07 AM. Reason: found name

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drae58 View Post
    Old School RTS-Can't remember name
    Looking for some help as I cannot remember the game I used to play back in high-school, around 2005. It was an online RTS that had archers and spies and so on. There were leader boards and everything. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of this game, but I though it had an R in the name. Please help me! haha
    Now I feel old... Ancient even.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

There's a game I can't remember the name of. It was for either SNES or Ninendo. It was a top-down adventure/rpg type. During certain dungeon locations you'd transform in to a space ship and fly through a gradius style space fight against various mobs. I remember there were power ups you could find. That's nearly all I remember of it, but my cousin was way in to it and I want to look it up.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    There's a game I can't remember the name of. It was for either SNES or Ninendo. It was a top-down adventure/rpg type. During certain dungeon locations you'd transform in to a space ship and fly through a gradius style space fight against various mobs. I remember there were power ups you could find. That's nearly all I remember of it, but my cousin was way in to it and I want to look it up.
    Is it The Guardian Legend?

I haven't played it. I briefly played a different game for GBA that kinda fit what you described (Sigma Star Saga), and then tried to look up similar games, and found a small mention of Guardian Legend...